For Britain's Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey in video message

Even if this were true, can we take it that you've never seen any of his 700+ videos and you're basing your opinion almost entirely on this dailyrecord article and perhaps also a HopeNotHate report? In which case we probably can discount anything you have to say on the subject, since you're content to let other people do the research and have no first-hand knowledge on the topic. Which isn't to say you wouldn't still find him to be a bedroom dwelling black-hating racist if you watched any of his videos, but the point is you haven't done so.
Which is in some ways similar to forming an opinion on Morrissey without ever having heard anything from him directly and only from reading what The Guardian or Dave Haslam or the NME have had to say about him over the years.
Likewise if I formed an opinion on the UK Green Party without reading their manifesto and instead just accepting whatever some people on a right-wing forum or outlet had to say about them. Why get into a discussion about this when all you have in your arsenal is the word "racist" and all you can point to as evidence are compromised sources.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE A NEGATIVE. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE THAT SOMETHING ISN'T TRUE EXCEPT BY DEBUNKING EVIDENCE THAT IT IS TRUE. I SAID THAT IN MY FIRST POST AND I'M SAYING IT NOW. IT'S NOT DEFLECTION IF I GAVE THE DISCLAIMER THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE A NEGATIVE AT THE GET GO. (Partially because I knew what I was giving you was faulty... but there's nothing else I can do.) YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE IT.

If you want simple talk- no, I can't prove that For Britain isn't racist. (Rejoice in your small victory)
There's no way to prove the absence of racist comments.
You can prove that they said racist things, but there's no way to prove that they didn't.

In fact, I'm on the fence and pleading ignorant here. If you can give me one thing they've said that's racist (not islamophobic) I'll believe it. I just have no reason to think they are.

To separate Islamaphobia from racism is to ignore causal links from one to the other. They are, in my opinion, not the same thing and Islamaphobia is often used interchangeably by racists to give them an out i.e. it's not the people, it's their religious ideology. However, when discussing Islamapohobia For Britain's focus is on the people: immigrants, as if they are the problem. To use people in such an inciteful way is I believe racist. Others disagree. Some of the others, who in this thread have offered their support to For Britain do so by referring to immigrants as a cancer, a disease and as as murderers. Black people are lowlife and Muslims are gang rapists.

For Britain engenders this hate. It can claim it isn't racist all it wants. I think it's actions speak louder. To scapegoat a people for your own political ends ... we've been here before.

Hello, again. It's me Anne Marie Waters.

Just a note to confirm that I do indeed have dual nationality and Brexit will have little personal impact on me whatsoever.

Viva Eire!

Fair point, but does she really tneed to though? Are we gonna pretend that an Irish immigrant is the same as a Muslim immigrant? Irish/British pretty much share the same culture/values and are intertwined historically. There's differences in culture sure, but the assimilation process seems to be pretty easy

Essentially, the UK is xenophobic. It doesn't like change - except that which it enforces. So good 'ol Anne Marie is ok. She's kinda UK-ish and has already been assimilated. I wonder how many Irish descendants you've pissed off with that remark. Me for one.

To separate Islamaphobia from racism is to ignore causal links from one to the other. They are, in my opinion, not the same thing and Islamaphobia is often used interchangeably by racists to give them an out i.e. it's not the people, it's their religious ideology. However, when discussing Islamapohobia For Britain's focus is on the people: immigrants, as if they are the problem. To use people in such an inciteful way is I believe racist. Others disagree. Some of the others, who in this thread have offered their support to For Britain do so by referring to immigrants as a cancer, a disease and as as murderers. Black people are lowlife and Muslims are gang rapists.

For Britain engenders this hate. It can claim it isn't racist all it wants. I think it's actions speak louder. To scapegoat a people for your own political ends ... we've been here before.

You're straw manning a lot here. Islamaphobia is a nonsense term. As far as the immigration issue raised by For Britain, it is about demographics, culture and belief systems. It is also an issue of it being used as a weapon against western countries by elites subverting societies. The way they have handled Brexit shows exactly where these peoples loyalty lies

YOU'RE ALL RACISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:turban::turban::turban::turban::turban::turban::turban::turban::turban::turban:

What a prick. Can you guess who?

I missed the original post about black men being lowlifes. I then read f***Fountain's response.

She is a racist dick. Black men involved in crime are lowlifes. A white paedophile who has been convicted of abusing 3 young boys is a victim. c***. Utter racist c***.

Hey, Hitler was from Austria and Napoleon was Corsican and they turned out fine.

Seriously though. Even though I like AMW, I must admit that this is a valid criticism. IMO, Anne-Marie would be on firmer ground intellectually and morally if she were just explicitly white nationalist. She could appeal to the British people as a fellow white European "Our race and civilization are in peril so we white Europeans needs to come together and do something about it."
But instead, she appeals on nationalist grounds and so, yes, her status as an Irish immigrant makes her look somewhat hypocritical. Now she could make the case that for various historical, social, and cultural reason, Ireland is an exception and she has more of a right to move to Britain than Nigerians because of X, Y, and Z. I'm sure a case like that could be made but really it would just be a lot easier just to go full-on white nationalist.

You make some good points, particularly of her being of Irish descent. I take issue with the term White Nationalist however because i believe that term is nonsense. I don't believe White Nationalism exists and would be a failed policy. However, I think people that would rail against her Irish immigrant status as some kind of comparison to Muslim immigrants is a bit absurd

You're straw manning a lot here. Islamaphobia is a nonsense term. As far as the immigration issue raised by For Britain, it is about demographics, culture and belief systems. It is also an issue of it being used as a weapon against western countries by elites subverting societies. The way they have handled Brexit shows exactly where these peoples loyalty lies

The point couldn't be clearer. Islamaphobia is not a nonsense.

The point couldn't be clearer. Islamaphobia is not a nonsense.

That wasn't much of an argument. Adding the word phobia onto an ideology that people recognize as something that inherently does not mix with western values is not working to convince people anymore which is why more people are calling it out these days

As I type, Anne Marie Waters is stood next to Tommy Robinson in Salford, promoting his Euro Election campaign. She is shouting, angrily, that Britain will change if he is elected as an MEP. She is using the deaths of 22 children 2 years ago this very evening, a short distance from where she speaks, to promote her message of racial blame and fascism. She is using the victims of child abuse as a vehicle to arouse hate within the assembled people, but only those who were the victims of men of a certain ethnicity.

Within walking distance of the Salford’s Lad Club, on the occasion of Morrissey’s 60th Birthday. His party of choice, For Britain, has sent their leader to cheer on little Tommy Robinson. A man whom he has expressed sympathetic words.

The Far Right and Facism are on the rise. Morrissey has chosen his side. It’s not mine.

What a shameful evening.

As I type, Anne Marie Waters is stood next to Tommy Robinson in Salford, promoting his Euro Election campaign. She is shouting, angrily, that Britain will change if he is elected as an MEP. She is using the deaths of 22 children 2 years ago this very evening, a short distance from where she speaks, to promote her message of racial blame and fascism. She is using the victims of child abuse as a vehicle to arouse hate within the assembled people, but only those who were the victims of men of a certain ethnicity.

Within walking distance of the Salford’s Lad Club, on the occasion of Morrissey’s 60th Birthday. His party of choice, For Britain, has sent their leader to cheer on little Tommy Robinson. A man whom he has expressed sympathetic words.

The Far Right and Facism are on the rise. Morrissey has chosen his side. It’s not mine.

What a shameful evening.

Should we hug the people that committed those and all the other murders or just get a bee tattoed? Most people don't like being murdered........isn't that odd.

What a shameful evening.

What a shameful event. Thanks for sharing this. Many, like me, will be appalled at how low these bastards will sink.

I hope your evening gets better.

Heres' the thing ...

Reelfountain previously denied calling black men lowlifes. Now (as expected) she claims her comment has been taken out of context and in the process acknowledging that she did say it. Why then did she deny saying it? Because she was so arrogant she didn't believe someone would fact check her.

Farage incarnate.
Never have I called all black men lowlifes. I have indeed called black gang-bangers in London (who stab each other for fun) lowlifes.

How many times do I need to state this for it to penetrate through the biased fog of your mentally-impaired brain? I also advised you that removing sentences from their context is an ineffectual tactic in your endeavor to character-assassinate me. I warned you, but as usual you went ahead and didn't listen. That's beyond clumsy.

Here's an example (I'll say this as simplistically as I can). If I compose a post that mentions, say, Muslim rapists, does that mean I am saying all men of that particular faith are rapists? No it doesn't. But to you, sadly, it does every single time.

This illustrates that you subjectively perceive everything I say as racist or in some way offensive. This is entirely your own choice. I think the real problem here is that you are opposed to a diversity of opinion. In other words, you are intolerant to all opinion that you disagree with. For this reason you have become obsessed with everything I post. I fulfill your need to rail cantankerously against the opinions you intolerantly find unacceptable.

That makes us very different people, because I enjoy the dissenting opinions of others. In fact I seek out opinion that is contrary to mine in books and in people. In real life I enjoy a good debate with people who disagree with me and vice versa. What I would recommend is for you to educate yourself out of your rigid intolerance. Read the great thinkers and choose them widely. Read both the theists and atheists. I am reading some Adam Smith at the moment. He's a good moralist - not particularly God-fearing, but that's his choice (and it was a very controversial one at the time). JS Mill comes highly recommended also.

The world of literature is your oyster. Get stuck in. Be bold. Learn. Grow. Appreciate and understand about the beauty of civilised argument and debate like I do - it's a long held tradition in England that has, in many cases, lost its charm and become ugly. Thanks to successive ultra-capitalist governments universities have become businesses and no longer encourage diversity of opinion, true critical thinking nor the art of a good debate, but to an autodidact like me this is immaterial. The tradition lives on and I am living proof of that! I encourage you to take my advice and mend your philistine ways.

What a shameful evening.
Really wish I was there to witness this momentous event!

Tommy's going up and down the country inspiring so many people. And now Anne Marie is warmly by his side.

Long live free England!

Let the lion roar!

Should we hug the people that committed those and all the other murders or just get a bee tattoed? Most people don't like being murdered........isn't that odd.

Bold statement: "the people that committed this and all the other murders.."

So they committed ALL murders. Sounds like the kind of ill thought through and nonsensical thing your chum FoolFountain would have typed? Are you taken lessons in ignorance from Foolfountain?

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom