Fiona Dodwell: new interview coming "very" soon (April 2, 2023)

He still loves animals and was sabotaged by Capitol Records (Los Angeles) incoming!

I just hope he doesn't say anything that merits another cringe-worthy Paul Joseph Watson video: "and the old Mozzer is back, dropping truth bombs once again!" But opportunistic Watson will glom onto almost anything; the only sure strategy to mute the turd would be to have factory farming footage as the backdrop, wear a "SOY BOY" t-shirt beneath the blazer, and bring the answer to every question around to animal rights. Which naturally won't happen, since Morrissey Central shares his videos and obviously likes them.

Another waste of time. Nothing new to announce , sycophantic questions answered by mail ….

I only really like interviews when Morrissey is being flirtatious, but then, of course, I hate the person he's being flirtatious with!

This time, they're out for the naked truth. FiDo n Mozzer bringing it all back home. Smaller theaters in Poland anybody?

A hard-hitting interview exploring new topics and avoiding old grunges soon coming from...Fiona Dodwell?! Sorry, I don't think so...

Solo knives sharpened and out already, I see.

Moz, I’ll always stay true to you but please stop. It isn’t helping a bit.

Q: Do you agree that Capitol performed an act of self sabotage by choosing not to release an album by a modern creative and lyrical genius?

A: Absolutely.

Q: Just a short follow-up: Do you think they'll regret their decision?

A: Oh yes, definitely.

Saved you the wait

Ready yourselves for the "truth tourettes". I can't wait. We are poised and prepared.

From Chatgtp:
Fiona: Good afternoon, Morrissey. It's been a few months since we last spoke. Can you tell us what you've been up to?

Morrissey: Good afternoon. Yes, I've been quite busy recording my new album "Without Music The World Dies". It's been an intense but fulfilling process, and I'm really excited about it.

Fiona: That's great to hear! Can you tell us more about the album? What was the inspiration behind it?

Morrissey: Well, as the title suggests, the album explores the idea that without music, the world would be a dull and lifeless place. It's an ode to the power of music and how it can bring us joy, comfort, and even salvation in the darkest of times. The songs are a mix of introspective ballads and more upbeat tracks, but they all share a common theme of celebrating the beauty and importance of music in our lives.

Fiona: Sounds like a fantastic concept for an album. When can we expect to hear it?

Morrissey: We're currently in the final stages of mixing and mastering, so I'm hoping to release it within the next few months. I'm really excited for people to hear it and hope that it will resonate with them as much as it did with me.

Fiona: That's great news. Now, you mentioned in our last interview that you had two unreleased albums. What can you tell us about them?

Morrissey: Yes, that's correct. The first one is "Bonfire of Teenagers", which is currently being held hostage by Capitol Records. Unfortunately, there have been some legal issues that have delayed the release, but we're working to resolve them as soon as possible. The second album is still in the early stages of development, but I'm really excited about the direction it's taking.

Fiona: I see. And have you made any changes to your management or record label?

Morrissey: Yes, I voluntarily parted ways with Maverick/Quest management and Capitol Records after some disagreements regarding the handling of "Bonfire of Teenagers". I'm currently exploring new management and label options and hope to have some news on that soon.

Fiona: Thank you for the update, Morrissey. We're all looking forward to hearing your new album and hope that the legal issues surrounding "Bonfire of Teenagers" can be resolved soon.

Morrissey: Thank you, it's always a pleasure to speak with you.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom