Favorite Moz song right at this moment

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
Satan Rejected My Soul is my favorite at the moment. Brain is glued to it.

Re: Favorite Moz song right at this moment?

End of the family line, happy lovers united, trouble loves me, I've changed my plea to guilty, I've got those playing on a loop !

A tie:

The version of "The Loop" on Beethoven was Deaf, and

The version of "My Love Life" from the live 1991 performance @ KROQ.

Both songs must be played at dangerously loud volumes. If you aren't harming yourself, you aren't doing it right.

Right now: Certain People I Know and Art-Hounds.

Swallow On My Neck

Drag The River

Oboe concerto have been 'stuck in my head' (;)) since yesterday when I had to stay at the bank for 40 minutes and forgot to bring my phone...

It's funny to google 'oboe concerto' and choose the one Morrissey did and not the one Mozart did.

Satan Rejected My Soul

That will forever be (one of) my favorite Moz tunes. Underrated.

Right now? IDK. I've been dick deep in The Smiths since yesterday... Taking a break from Morrissey-solo for the time being.

Jack The Ripper, Lucky Lisp, We'll Let You Know... These will no doubt change on Monday...

"Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself" is my favorite Moz song at every moment, but considering it's 8:30am and I've already listened to "Oboe Concerto" and "Staircase at the University" twice each, I'll give them the daily nod!

"Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself" is my favorite Moz song at every moment, but considering it's 8:30am and I've already listened to "Oboe Concerto" and "Staircase at the University" twice each, I'll give them the daily nod!

I love “Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself”, too. My old hc/punk band I sang for “borrowed” the “I’ve been stabbed in the back....” line on our demo tape years ago.

Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself is a fantastic song. I'm strange because I only listen to Vauxhall when it rains. I know...

My song lately is Jack the Ripper.

Staircase at the university and, as always, swallow on my neck.

Staircase at the university. His best pop song since My Love Life.

swallow on my neck is a great song as is my love life. at amber is the one id pick at this moment

Dear God Please Help Me

Cheers Moz

Back
Top Bottom