Earl's Court

M

Miss D

Has anyone been to a gig at Earl's Court recently? I've only been once and that was to see Oasis in 97 and I can remember there being a VIP area a couple of feet deep directly in front of the stage. Hope it's not the same set up for every gig! Not that I would do it myself but I do find it quite moving seeing real fans getting up on stage and hugging Moz. Wouldn't be quite the same seeing Harry Hill doing it! Not sure Moz would appreciate it either after that excruciating rendition of This Charming Man on Stars in your eyes!

I have been trying to find out about this also. I have seen an agency site selling VIP block tickets "right in front of the stage", and also a block in front of the VIP block. They are expensive but they do seem to be in front of general standing.

Mike

> I have been trying to find out about this also. I have seen an agency site
> selling VIP block tickets "right in front of the stage", and
> also a block in front of the VIP block. They are expensive but they do
> seem to be in front of general standing.

> Mike

there's absolutely no way that moz would allow that ,i can assure you.

That's what I am hoping too! Just thought it may be Earl's Court policy and so out of his hands.

> Has anyone been to a gig at Earl's Court recently? I've only been once and
> that was to see Oasis in 97 and I can remember there being a VIP area a
> couple of feet deep directly in front of the stage. Hope it's not the same
> set up for every gig! Not that I would do it myself but I do find it quite
> moving seeing real fans getting up on stage and hugging Moz. Wouldn't be
> quite the same seeing Harry Hill doing it! Not sure Moz would appreciate
> it either after that excruciating rendition of This Charming Man on Stars
> in your eyes!

I was at Oasis 97. You got in that bit at the front just by being the first in the venue and got given a band when you left that section so you could return...

Matt.

Strange then that it wasn't rammed full - not in front of me anyway which was to the left of the stage. And there were definitely celebs in there as well - I remember seeing Meg Matthews and - bizarrely - Frank Bruno strolling around!

> Strange then that it wasn't rammed full - not in front of me anyway which
> was to the left of the stage. And there were definitely celebs in there as
> well - I remember seeing Meg Matthews and - bizarrely - Frank Bruno
> strolling around!

Guess it must have been limited in terms of numbers or something. I can promise you I just queue up early and got in and I'm not Frank Bruno Still have the gold band at home...

Matt.

I have been trying to find out about this also. I have seen an agency site selling VIP block tickets "right in front of the stage", and also a block in front of the VIP block. They are expensive but they do seem to be in front of general standing.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom