Does this mean Morrissey's wilderness years are finally over?

M

Mozzypaws

With Morrissey launching his own record label, Etienne Records, does that mean if he has any falling out with BGM, etc, he will be able to produce an album and such, unlike the many times where until he couldn't until he found another record label?

With his own label, who will he grow to hate? Who can he fire? Who can he exile forever?

I suspect Etienne is akin to the reactivated Attack imprint during his early Sanctuary years. I would assume it is intended as a vanity label for his releases, but all distribution is part of the BMG bailiwick. Accordingly, if past remains prologue, the seemingly inevitable "wrong foot falling" on that side of the hallway would result in a termination of the arranged marriage.

Our man is all growed up, no more silliness *sigh*. What ever will you do now that there are no more trainwrecks?

wilderness years mk. II could be prolonged if he steps wrong, this way or that, and he's running out of bridges to burn.
of course, I hope for a glorious return to form and success. I'm just older and wiser with my hopes..

Back
Top Bottom