Does Mike Joyce Matter Anymore?

sheep.jpg

that was actually funny :clap:

ps: cuz it almost looks like those guys are having "relations" with those sheep :p

i've had a go at drumming at my mate's, i thought it was easy, til i tried

it's probably harder than guitaring, imo

you have to be quick

In mind, body and soul, in part and in whole... ;)

I think he does matter. I'm interested in what he's up to and what he's saying. He's part of the whole Smiths story and, even if it's just people on here slagging him off, I still want to read about him. I'd never buy a record he was on though.:crazy: 'Ooh great snare, Mike.' At least with Mike he might say something unexpected - with Johnny it's all been done. That Mail interview was ridiculous - I went for a run earlier, and this is what I had for lunch. And something about guitars. Moz is just rent-a-headline, he's a different story altogether.

My idea of a Mike Joyce single wasn't him playing the drums for someone. I want it to be called "Mike Joyce" and I want him to sing and write the lyrics. I would buy that once if it was $5 or less without hearing it first.

My idea of a Mike Joyce single wasn't him playing the drums for someone. I want it to be called "Mike Joyce" and I want him to sing and write the lyrics. I would buy that once if it was $5 or less without hearing it first.

I would definitely buy this.

I would definitely buy this.

:lbf: Me too. Although personally I think it should be a spoken-word album set over music, much in the manner of 'Sorrow Will Come In The End'. :p

And this:

shitehead.jpg

:rofl: That's great. :thumb: I love Mike's facial expressions, they're so uninhibited. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom