Does anyone know if Morrissey has religion?

í try to live by Golden Lights, but people don't seem to appreciate it as much as í do. It's a terrible shame... :pray:

They know nothing, Joe.

I am not. I try to live by the Golden Rule* but as someone more thoughtful than me once said 'It takes strength to be gentle and kind' and I am frequently weak...

* "Treat others as you would like others to treat you"
You are stronger than you think. Where do you get your strength from? I believe in Father God Almighty. My faith in Lord Jesus Christ gives me strength to carry on. I always wonder about people who don't believe in Jesus where they get their strength from.

You are an exceptional human being. You are amazing and unique. You are a Morrissey fan that makes you pretty special in my book.

You are stronger than you think. Where do you get your strength from? I believe in Father God Almighty. My faith in Lord Jesus Christ gives me strength to carry on. I always wonder about people who don't believe in Jesus where they get their strength from.

You are an exceptional human being. You are amazing and unique. You are a Morrissey fan that makes you pretty special in my book.

Phew, that's a lot of big words there. 🙂

For me, it mainly comes from my own strong convictions, I think. It's like an innate drive to do what I believe is right.
I don't always succeed of course, there's a lot of room for improvement.

Also, the next weekend is always a big motivational factor. 😉

Back
Top Bottom