Do you think Morrissey will marry someday?

I wish Morrissey could experience love.

Sometimes I wonder if he's completely emotionless and too selfish to love someone, but then again he writes the most emotional poetry ever with love being one of the main topics he likes to write about...He's weird.

Yeah...he's a real deep guy. It's so hard to figure him out. So many nuances. What an enigma.

Morrissey needs love

Tomorrow
Tomorrow
All I ask of you ... oh ...
Is would you tell me that you love me
Tell me, tell me that you love me
Tell me, tell me that you love me
Tell me that you love me ! :thumb:

I thought he was married to Nancy Sinatra. I read it in Septuagenarian Beat magazine.

hCjBdBg.gif

I wish Morrissey could experience love.

Sometimes I wonder if he's completely emotionless and too selfish to love someone, but then again he writes the most emotional poetry ever with love being one of the main topics he likes to write about...He's weird.

He might have experienced love you never know, Just that he would keep a relationship zipped if he had one. presumably.

Ohhh, knew he never married but didn't realize his singledom was almost to Morrissey levels.
But a glance at Wiki does have quotes he's made about the relationships he's been in.

Morrissey has mentioned being in love (mid 90s, Jake?) but never names names in interviews. We have some songs -- William, Girlfriend, Come Back.. etc.
I'm still amazed that to this day nobody has ever spilled the proverbial beans about our kid.

There was that girl who worked at a hotel front desk where a slightly drunken Moz hit on her. It was too weird not to be real...

Do you have the link with the conversation with the girl at te hotel - I read it somewhere but I can't find i

Wishful but silly question. He has stated several times ...... NO . Sorry Crystal but you will have to look elsewhere .

Wishful but silly question. He has stated several times ...... NO . Sorry Crystal but you will have to look elsewhere .

But everyone's so busy saying what a hypocrite he is, I say let's just take that argument in the direction of wedded bliss! :cool: :p

Why? For what reason? Don't most people marry because they want to raise a family? He doesn't seem interested in doing that. What other motive would he have to get married? He has more to lose than gain if a marriage failed.

The only reason you can think of for why people want partners in life is for kids? How about having someone who has committed to be by your side through thick and thin, health and sickness -- a partner till the end when you are old, gray and would otherwise be lonely as hell?

The only reason you can think of for why people want partners in life is for kids? How about having someone who has committed to be by your side through thick and thin, health and sickness -- a partner till the end when you are old, gray and would otherwise be lonely as hell?

Aye, if you're marrying just to have kids then it'll be a big struggle!

Theo ftw!

Are you a 14 year old girl? Because that's generally the kind of person who believes in that bullshit.

I want to get married so Ill have someone around I don't HAVE to talk to, but they'll always there and can be counted on and spoonable and all that. With friends and acquaintances you have to talk to them. With a companion you can just glance and go about doing whatever you do.

I guess I just explained having a cat or dog. Okay some conversation is nice I guess. Lol.

I want to get married so Ill have someone around I don't HAVE to talk to, but they'll always there and can be counted on and spoonable and all that. With friends and acquaintances you have to talk to them. With a companion you can just glance and go about doing whatever you do.

I guess I just explained having a cat or dog. Okay some conversation is nice I guess. Lol.

Sounds like what you are looking for is a prison cellmate. For yours ... and his safety, let's hope the cell is padded.

- - - Updated - - -

Theo ftw!

What exactly did he win? The indoctrination of the year award?

No, some people marry for security, status, and love of government issued contracts.

Why do I need a legal contract to bind another to me? If they want to stay with me through thick and thin, health and sickness, then they are welcome do do so. If not, well I don't want to hold anyone hostage. Nor do I wish to remain in a situation that is unfulfilling. Life is too short. And we only get one.

Sounds like what you are looking for is a prison cellmate. For yours ... and his safety, let's hope the cell is padded.

It's make all the rad sex we have so much more comfortable. You're going to be so sad some day when Morrissey is putting his penis in my vagina...afterwards we'll sit around and not talk about James Dean and Oscar Wilde and whether or not he has a book deal and if the Smiths are going to reform. :sweet:

Back
Top Bottom