Do you agree with Morrissey's views on the British monarchy?

Do you agree with Morrissey's views on the British royal family?

• Total voters
He got an ice cream cone tattooed on his face and then hit the delete button on them shits.
c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

I saw those Bentley 4x4's. They're okay but seem more like what you'd buy for your mom after your record went platinum.

"Brrrrrrrr"!!! LOL!!!! That is maybe my new all-time favorite tattoo. And I know a lot of those "All Time Worst Tattoos EVER" sites off by heart. Also I agree with you re the Bentley comment. I hope Becks bought one for his mom too. Guess what I am doing right now, Cala? I am replying to you here about Gucci Mane's ice cream cone face tattoo instead of watching that Boy George doc. Procrastinating has always been one of my favorite sports. I am working up to it though! I am still working up to it.

"Brrrrrrrr"!!! LOL!!!! That is maybe my new all-time favorite tattoo. And I know a lot of those "All Time Worst Tattoos EVER" sites off by heart. Also I agree with you re the Bentley comment. I hope Becks bought one for his mom too. Guess what I am doing right now, Cala? I am replying to you here about Gucci Mane's ice cream cone face tattoo instead of watching that Boy George doc. Procrastinating has always been one of my favorite sports. I am working up to it though! I am still working up to it.
That's been a long time. Don't watch something you don't want to. I'll find something better. Did you watch that video of Michael Jackson doing the robot on all those 70's tv shows? It's horrible quality but kind of hypnotic.

the doc isn't that bad... rags to riches story.. glam rock guiding ... my favorite parts were the scenes of him watching t.v with his mom.

the doc isn't that bad... rags to riches story.. glam rock guiding ... my favorite parts were the scenes of him watching t.v with his mom.
No, I am definitely going to watch it! I'm not not-watching it because I think it will be bad! I was just having motivational issues getting around to pressing play on it. I think it came up when I was saying I didn't think Boy George was funny, didn't it? Yeah, I am definitely watching it! Because I would be happy to find out that I was wrong, and that he's actually funny!

My not thinking he could ever be funny about anything is what has been giving me motivational problems in watching it tho. :straightface: But I am going to win this Boy George documentary watching challenge!

Although, Michael Jackson doing the robot sounds pretty good right now too! I am also pretty hypnotic when I do the robot though! I love the robot!!! But I mean, who doesn't love the robot?! I would totally have a robot watching and doing party. Would be THE BEST :lbf:

No, I am definitely going to watch it! I'm not not-watching it because I think it will be bad! I was just having motivational issues getting around to pressing play on it. I think it came up when I was saying I didn't think Boy George was funny, didn't it? Yeah, I am definitely watching it! Because I would be happy to find out that I was wrong, and that he's actually funny!

My not thinking he could ever be funny about anything is what has been giving me motivational problems in watching it tho. :straightface: But I am going to win this Boy George documentary watching challenge!

Although, Michael Jackson doing the robot sounds pretty good right now too! I am also pretty hypnotic when I do the robot though! I love the robot!!! But I mean, who doesn't love the robot?! I would totally have a robot watching and doing party. Would be THE BEST :lbf:

I never said he was 'funny'. For me it's touching to see anyone that feels to be an outsider succeed by just being themselves. Was never a fan of his music, though pop music was great then when compared with most of today's and 90's offerings to be honest.

jesus, what happened to this thread ?

Scanty, just for my information, would you do the moonwalk or would you instruct your robot to do it for you at your party? :)
How many robots have you invited.:eek:
I think I have an impression now.
But video footage uploaded here or at youtube would be brilliant. :thumb:

I never said he was 'funny'. For me it's touching to see anyone that feels to be an outsider succeed by just being themselves. Was never a fan of his music, though pop music was great then when compared with most of today's and 90's offerings to be honest.

jesus, what happened to this thread ?
Sorry, K-Ket. Crossed wires. My fault. I was trying to say that as far as I can remember, the doc came up and was recommended in response to my saying that I don't think Boy George is funny (generally speaking). Like as in, it was recommended as an example of when he's showing his funnier side. That's what I thought, anyway.

Quando, there are currently no YouTubes of me doing the moonwalk and body-popping at the same time. YET! I might have to practice for awhile first. But I have full confidence in myself that I can master anything - except the limbo.

Sorry, K-Ket. Crossed wires. My fault. I was trying to say that as far as I can remember, the doc came up and was recommended in response to my saying that I don't think Boy George is funny (generally speaking). Like as in, it was recommended as an example of when he's showing his funnier side. That's what I thought, anyway.

Quando, there are currently no YouTubes of me doing the moonwalk and body-popping at the same time. YET! I might have to practice for awhile first. But I have full confidence in myself that I can master anything - except the limbo.

Okay, that's settled then.
Let the robots do the limbo and you concentrate on the moonwalk.;)
I know you can do it. I just know. :p

Okay, that's settled then.
Let the robots do the limbo and you concentrate on the moonwalk.;)
I know you can do it. I just know. :p
I can TOTALLY moonwalk already. I always could, ever since I was little! What I want to do though is to have a robot moonwalking-body popping party! I can moonwalk though! If that's what's gonna get the party started! But just moonwalking is not gonna cut it, for this party.

Can you bodypop, Quando? For my party, I mean? I think it would be really great. The only thing is though, and I never told anyone this except I'm gonna tell everyone on M-Solo right now... a few years ago, I was having drinks with my friend that I hadn't seen in awhile. And we were in this bar, and she was like, I KNOW! I KNOW WHAT YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME DO! But we have to go out back to the alley. :straightface: :crazy:

Except me, not ever being afraid of a dimly lit alley, I was like, OK!! Let's go! :rolleyes: So we were standing by ourselves in this pissy alley in this grotty doorway, and she says to me, "WATCH!!" And she started trying to bodypop. :straightface: And meanwhile, she wouldn't even let go of her drink or anything.

So anyway, long story short, 45 minutes later we're in an ambulance on the way to the hospital, because she dislocated her shoulder in the doorway :straightface:.

I feel like my house is definitely a better venue than some pissy alley though, so who knows. This could still work. I am gonna challenge Cala to dance off. I'm gonna practice my bodypopping until then. K-Ket's in charge of my records. Aztec's gonna tell people they're all blood whackers, when they are being.. And Quando, you are in charge of making sure nobody gets into any fights.

If Gucci Mane starts panhandling for money because he wants to get the rest of those tattoos lasered off, someone's gonna have to tell him to quit being so cheap at my party, and go ask Nicky Minaj for some $ instead.

I can TOTALLY moonwalk already. I always could, ever since I was little! What I want to do though is to have a robot moonwalking-body popping party! I can moonwalk though! If that's what's gonna get the party started! But just moonwalking is not gonna cut it, for this party.

Can you bodypop, Quando? For my party, I mean? I think it would be really great. The only thing is though, and I never told anyone this except I'm gonna tell everyone on M-Solo right now... a few years ago, I was having drinks with my friend that I hadn't seen in awhile. And we were in this bar, and she was like, I KNOW! I KNOW WHAT YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME DO! But we have to go out back to the alley. :straightface: :crazy:

Except me, not ever being afraid of a dimly lit alley, I was like, OK!! Let's go! :rolleyes: So we were standing by ourselves in this pissy alley in this grotty doorway, and she says to me, "WATCH!!" And she started trying to bodypop. :straightface: And meanwhile, she wouldn't even let go of her drink or anything.

So anyway, long story short, 45 minutes later we're in an ambulance on the way to the hospital, because she dislocated her shoulder in the doorway :straightface:.

I feel like my house is definitely a better venue than some pissy alley though, so who knows. This could still work. I am gonna challenge Cala to dance off. I'm gonna practice my bodypopping until then. K-Ket's in charge of my records. Aztec's gonna tell people they're all blood whackers, when they are being.. And Quando, you are in charge of making sure nobody gets into any fights.

If Gucci Mane starts panhandling for money because he wants to get the rest of those tattoos lasered off, someone's gonna have to tell him to quit being so cheap at my party, and go ask Nicky Minaj for some $ instead.

"And Quando, you are in charge of making sure nobody gets into any fights."

But God, that is going to be a hell of a job. :eek:
Considering the blood baths here at solo.
Who do you think I am? Ghandi? :squiffy:
I will have to bring a long my Alsatian doggie.
He's trained and good at ankles. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom