David Bowie dies at 69

'Oh Lou / why did you leave us this way?'
27 October 2013

Morrissey And Lou Reed

No words to express the sadness at the death of Lou Reed. He had been there all of my life. He will always be pressed to my heart. Thank God for those, like Lou, who move within their own laws, otherwise imagine how dull the world would be. I knew the Lou of recent years and he was always full of good heart. His music will outlive time itself.
We are all timebound, but today, with the loss of liberating Lou, life is a pigsty.

'7 glasses used to be
called for six good mates and me
now we only call for three'

-Patrick MacGill

MORRISSEY
27 October 2013

Ozzy Osbourne: David Bowie's Death 'Knocked the S--t Out of Me'

"He was one of the greats," Black Sabbath singer says

best wishes

Dr Ekaterina Bowie-Jones
Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of "BrummieBoy"/Sharon/Ozzy/Alfie/WolvoSteve]

27 October 2013

Morrissey And Lou Reed

No words to express the sadness at the death of Lou Reed. He had been there all of my life. He will always be pressed to my heart. Thank God for those, like Lou, who move within their own laws, otherwise imagine how dull the world would be. I knew the Lou of recent years and he was always full of good heart. His music will outlive time itself.
We are all timebound, but today, with the loss of liberating Lou, life is a pigsty.

'7 glasses used to be
called for six good mates and me
now we only call for three'

-Patrick MacGill

MORRISSEY
27 October 2013

Oh Steve ! Just look at yourself ! You silly twat. Everybody's laughing at you and calling you Wayne Newton.
David says hi ! Oh hang on a minute . . . . . .he also asks do you still have the same band ?

The ghost of Meat fed Wilson

RIP Alan Rickman you and Mr Bowie will have one hell of a party in heaven.A very very sad week

Alan rickman just died of cancer too. Bowie, rickman and Jimmy hill, all have parodies on Stella street all dead

Coincidence or not?

has johnny marr said anything ? no so try and be adult its up too them if they want too speak or not ffs its not a law too say something when one dies

has johnny marr said anything ? no so try and be adult its up too them if they want too speak or not ffs its not a law too say something when one dies

I am not in the camp watching the clock for Morrissey to say something publicly, but for the record JM posted this on Facebook on Monday:

JM on Bowie 11 Jan 2016.jpg

'But I never wave bye-bye'...

24350498906_97962ebc37_o.jpg

I am not in the camp watching the clock for Morrissey to say something publicly, but for the record JM posted this on Facebook on Monday:

View attachment 34936
Don't use Facebook or Twitter I looked on Google too see if any news from JM.
in the mirror newspaper that's he's been secretly cremated without a funeral or family members or friends present

View attachment 34936

That's all it takes/needs. Pete Burns was even more brief but there's no doubt he respects how Bowie opened a door to his freedom. No doubt Morrissey has been hospitalised with grief, "I can't breathe!" and is in deep sedation. He will make a statement when he's discharged and it will be all about him, as per f***ing usual.

best
EJ etc

Not a word from Moz?

No, he's deeply sedated on Midazolam. His Private Doctor will only bring him back to consciousness when Morrissey's broken heart has mended. He barely survived Metal Peru Loo so it's best to be cautious. After all, he was THE GREATEST DAVID BOWIE FAN EVVEEEER! Just as he was THE GREATEST LOU REED FAN EVVVVVEEEER! So, it's natural that he is incapacitated by his deeper, more authentic grief which is so beyond what the masses and Marr feel. They can all offer tritely simplistic condolences promptly because THEY DO NOT OWN BOWIE LIKE WOT MORRISSEY DOES/DID/IMAGINES. Right now, in his sedated fever, Morrissey is placing Bowie's skull next to Lou's on his Altar of Influences, all those genuinely Radical Artists who the presumptious tit Magpie From Manchester purloined for his ludicrous attempt to morph from Steven Patrick to "Morrissey". Steven Patrick is BACK! Expet hilarity and possibly delusional tragedy to follow. It's all good. And then there's Angie. Bowie, not Marr, darlings.

best
EJ etc

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/bowie_elvis_warhol_black_star_connection_popism_ea ts_itself

Elvis, with whom David Bowie shared a birthday, also shared a song title. I believe this is coincidence, but it's still either interesting or eerie depending on how you'd like to feel about it. Elvis' "Black Star" was a song about death. You can read about it and listen to the song at the link above.

"I can’t answer why (I’m a blackstar)
Just go with me (I’m not a filmstar)
I’m-a take you home (I’m a blackstar)
Take your passport and shoes (I’m not a popstar)
And your sedatives, boo (I’m a blackstar)
You’re a flash in the pan (I’m not a marvel star)
I’m the great I am (I’m a blackstar)"

The allusions, resonances and portents of Bowie's "Blackstar" are on a level with Anthony Burgess at his finest. At least that's what "BrummieBoy" has just said through his interdimensional portal, which is a mirror on the wall with Aleister Crowley's face in the middle. You do realise that Morrissey will be ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS that you've ruined his next pre-concert montage of videos? Assuming, of course, that he is even aware of this song. But being not only THE WORLD'S BIGGEST BOWIE FAN but also THE WORLD'S BIGGEST ELVIS FAN we can rest assured he did indeed immediately intuit this as yet another baffling reference to the Death of FAME which is an ongoing process. The Day The Music Died: Redux. And, in no particular order: Elvis. Lennon. Bolan. Marley. Sinatra. MJ. BOWIE. There's absolutely no way that the vile troll Morrissey will ever be added to that list of Blackstars. Which is immensley satisfying.

best
EJ etc

Last edited by a moderator:
No, he's deeply sedated on Midazolam. His Private Doctor will only bring him back to consciousness when Morrissey's broken heart has mended. He barely survived Metal Peru Loo so it's best to be cautious. After all, he was THE GREATEST DAVID BOWIE FAN EVVEEEER! Just as he was THE GREATEST LOU REED FAN EVVVVVEEEER! So, it's natural that he is incapacitated by his deeper, more authentic grief which is so beyond what the masses and Marr feel. They can all offer tritely simplistic condolences promptly because THEY DO NOT OWN BOWIE LIKE WOT MORRISSEY DOES/DID/IMAGINES. Right now, in his sedated fever, Morrissey is placing Bowie's skull next to Lou's on his Altar of Influences, all those genuinely Radical Artists who the presumptious tit Magpie From Manchester purloined for his ludicrous attempt to morph from Steven Patrick to "Morrissey". Steven Patrick is BACK! Expet hilarity and possibly delusional tragedy to follow. It's all good. And then there's Angie. Bowie, not Marr, darlings.

best

EJ etc
. Some very angry and upset people her ranting and raving

You won't get a obituary from moz as there are was a massive riff between them

. Some very angry and upset people her ranting and raving

You won't get a obituary from moz as there are was a massive riff between them

Whose angry, mofo? Who's ranting and raving? Not me, hon, just having fun watching Pointless whilst preparing dinner. Who cares if Moz does his usual ululation or not? I don't. He knows the only way to get any attention is to sit it out so credulous fools 'ponder' why Trollissey hasn't spoken 'movingly' about his greatest influence. No wonder Bowie demanded an instant cremation: to stop Morrissey robbing his grave and making a Lux Interior necklace of his bones. Yes, there's a 'riff' between them. Lots of them. Almost every riff on Your Arsehole is an attempt to hoist Ziggy but even with the wondrous talents of Mick Ronson, it's an epicTrollFAIL! f*** Morrissey. Have a nice day!

best
EJ etc

Who cares what Morrissey thinks about David Bowie? It's like comparing a match to a flamethrower.
Whether he types up an essay, or says nothing, he will undoubtedly be affected by such an immense talent, gone.

One wonderful thing about Bowie, was the positivity, collaboration, and willingness to experiment that he brought to his musical endeavors. A wonderful flexibility, and a seeming refusal to lock into the tried and true.
Ol' Misery guts Moz has no clue about these things. That's why he's been in an increasingly stale musical holding pattern for nearly two decades.

Back
Top Bottom