Confirmed 2014 tour dates; seeking label to issue "World Peace..." - TTY

I see there's an advert in London's TimeOut magazine for the London O2 gig. Says ticket sales from this coming Friday 29 Aug @ 9am via axs.com 0844 856 0202, gigsandtours.com 0844 811 0051 ticketmaster.co.uk 0844 826 2826

I see there's an advert in London's TimeOut magazine for the London O2 gig. Says ticket sales from this coming Friday 29 Aug @ 9am via axs.com 0844 856 0202, gigsandtours.com 0844 811 0051 ticketmaster.co.uk 0844 826 2826

Ticket prices £49-£79, for those who will

Re: Confirmed 2014 tour dates - TTY

Yup, spacing between dates and larger venues makes more sense both in terms of health and financial viability. Of course those who moan about higher ticket prices and "aircraft hanger" venues would also be the first to complain if he continued scheduling tours like the old days (5 gigs a week in smaller venues) and then cancelled most of them due to illness.

In fairness, 90 pounds sterling is ridiculously high for an hour and ten minutes of Moz. You could buy most of his back catalogue for that money and have it until the discs disintegrate (if you didn't already have them of course). There is no need to rape people of their money. No artist is worth that kind of money unless it is someone like The Cure who can play for anything from 3 hours to 4 hours. If Moz is doing less dates, which I agree is a good idea, he should sing more songs at those concerts. If he was enjoying the concert you would think he'd only be warming up in the first hour instead of warming up to jump into the limousine.
Don't attack me for saying the above. God knows I've lined his pockets often enough in the past, and will continue to do so as long as I don't have to give my trousers too.

YES!!! Gothenburg! I will also buy tickets to Lund and Copenhagen. And maybe Berlin. Probably not Stockholm. Hovet is a terrible venue.

Does anybody know the ticket sites for Copenhagen & Sweden? Searching & searching and I've found nothing yet.

For Lund - www.eventim.se
Gothenburg & Stockholm probably www.ticnet.se
Copenhagen probably www.billetnet.dk

Tickets for Lund will be released September 1st. Probably the same release date for Gothenburg and Stockholm though they are yet to appear on any ticket sites.

Such great news! I'm going to the show in Lisbon, the tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10 a.m. if you want to buy your tickets online go to ticket line (Portugal) they're 39€. If you need any help let me know on twitter @barbarabcampos I'm from Lisbon.

YES!!! Gothenburg! I will also buy tickets to Lund and Copenhagen. And maybe Berlin. Probably not Stockholm. Hovet is a terrible venue.

For Lund - www.eventim.se
Gothenburg & Stockholm probably www.ticnet.se
Copenhagen probably www.billetnet.dk

Tickets for Lund will be released September 1st. Probably the same release date for Gothenburg and Stockholm though they are yet to appear on any ticket sites.

Thanks SO much for these links, Emil, and for the tip about Hovet. Skipping Stockholm would make the trip much more financially feasible for me, for sure.

I'm so jealous of all of you!!!!! :(

Thanks SO much for these links, Emil, and for the tip about Hovet. Skipping Stockholm would make the trip much more financially feasible for me, for sure.

You should definitely not miss out on the gig in Gothenburg if you come to Scandinavia. He played there 2009. Great gig. One of the best I've attended. And there seems to be a special connection between Gothenburg and Moz. He explicitly demanded to sign his autobiography in Gothenburg, not in Stockholm. The only negative thing about the gigs is the fact that they are November dates. Chances are big it will rain and be 5 °C/40 °F (especially in Gothenburg).

You should definitely not miss out on the gig in Gothenburg if you come to Scandinavia. He played there 2009. Great gig. One of the best I've attended. And there seems to be a special connection between Gothenburg and Moz. He explicitly demanded to sign his autobiography in Gothenburg, not in Stockholm. The only negative thing about the gigs is the fact that they are November dates. Chances are big it will rain and be 5 °C/40 °F (especially in Gothenburg).

Noted, and thank you again! My family lives in Stockholm and Ålborg, which is proving to be very unhelpful right now, haha. I have never been to Gothenburg, so that's as good a reason as any to make the trip! It's so easy to get from Lund to Copenhagen, so it all really seems to make sense travel-wise. I just need to figure out accommodations—I am fine with hostels, but my husband is pickier than me about that kind of thing. Time to scour airbnb!

I was just in Stockholm in February, and of course the weather was rainy and cold...but it really didn't bother me. Not too different from New York, aside from the darkness. One of these days I'll make it to Scandinavia during summer! :)

Yes but guess who's supporting. I hear it's KY.
What a con. All that money to an old man and her

If you make it to Berlin, I will buy you a beer as promised;).

I expected nothing less. ;) But it's strange that he plays in Hannover on the 5th but in Berlin on 23d. If he had played them just a few days apart I could have attended both. Too bad; I've never been to Hannover (except for the train station).

And I'm really pleased with the venue for Copenhagen. I saw Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds in Falconer Salen last autumn. A really nice venue.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom