Chris Morris

I only have saw one episode of nathan barley, didn't think it was great (proving your point), have you seen any of the day today?
yes :) but not as much. I really liked Nathan Barley (prob because it also had noel and julian in it) I was gutted when they didn't do a second series.

I think the guy has made some of the greatest satire ever.

Does anyone remember "Cake, a made-up drug"?..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brasseye was hilarious, the best news satire I've ever seen. The paedophile episode was the highlight of the lot...

Coiff.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I've twunted my shatner's bassoon. I really liked Nathan Barley and wish they had carried on with it. I think you really need to live in London and hang out in places in East London to really appreciate it.

I really like the IT Crowd too, and thought Brasseye was really good.

Chris Morris is a genius. Although I wasn't a fan of Nathan Barley (it's all about Brass Eye and The Day Today for me).

I have to say I'm a fan of pretty much everything Morris has done (with the exception of the IT Crowd and My Wrongs).

Jam/Blue Jam, Brass Eye and The Day Today are exceptionally good. But for me Nathan Barley takes the biscuit. In a strange way I'm glad it was only one short series and it can't be ruined. It exactly summed up how I felt at Uni and had a Barley-esq flatmate (whom I really disliked) who had to be told whether to like something or not. Nothing in life frustrates me more than The Idiots! I still believe I could have written that piece

I own everything he's ever done. All of it genius.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

"The most obvious explanation is that it's a ball of lightning bouncing off a strut. But try telling that to any of these bog-brained murphies. You'd have a better chance of getting a blow-job off the pope."

"From the moon, Cowsick's a little dot. From the ground, it's a huge mess! Like Dante meets Bosch in a crack lounge!"

"Can you imagine the fear of knowing that there's a gay man on board? You'd be thinking, "My God. Will I wake up and find everybody dead?""

"Your child could be splatted... by a roboplegic wrongcock!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom