Bona Drag signed pre-order

A friend said it was mentioned in the newspaper on Sunday morning. Probably just not been updated in light of the cancellations though. Typical press!

A little disappointed though, haven't even received my non-signed copy today. I might as well just keep waiting for the signed one now!:(

A friend said it was mentioned in the newspaper on Sunday morning. Probably just not been updated in light of the cancellations though. Typical press!

A little disappointed though, haven't even received my non-signed copy today. I might as well just keep waiting for the signed one now!:(

Dude, you just called him a "massive c***", and went on and on about how you were sick of him taking your money..blah blah blah. Now, you do a 180?

You're unreal.

Dude, you just called him a "massive c***", and went on and on about how you were sick of him taking your money..blah blah blah. Now, you do a 180?

You're unreal.

That's disappointment for you.

Thank you, Steve! :thumb:

Why are you happy, you just threw you money to the leach, morrissey, so you say. You spit on him, and them get all excited again.
You Jerk

i received this email yesterday:

DATE: Sun, October 3, 2010 7:36:02 PMSUBJECT:
Order XXXXXXX update recordstore.co.uk online store

Dear Abrahan,

Update on your order number: xxxxxxx

Unfortunately there has been a delay in obtaining one or more of the items you have ordered and this is holding up your order.

The item(s) we have not yet been able to obtain are shown below:

Morrissey, Bona Drag: 20th Anniversary Edition: Signed, 9.99, 1

*Please note, if the items above are gig tickets only, you can ignore this email*
If you would like us to send you the items that we have in stock, please send
us an email with 'release available items' and your order number in the
subject line and we will cancel the items that are holding up your order.

Unfortunately, we are not able to split orders and send the available items now
and the rest later. If you still wish to receive the items we have not been
able to obtain, please place a new order for these.

If you would prefer to wait and recieve all of the items you have ordered
together, you do not need to reply to this email. Please check again in 14 days

Thank you

...only to add further confusion.

Further update for you all.

It has been confirmed that Morrissey will still be signing the sleeves for us but there will be a delay before we receive them.

In the meantime we are sending unsigned copies of 'Bona Drag' out to you this weekend and we will send the signed sleeves out separately as soon as we have them (I'll try and keep you updated with developments on that front as and when I have them).

Thanks for your patience and hopefully those signed sleeves won't take too long.

Have a good weekend

Steve

Hi Steve,

I received an email last night saying that the signed CD has shipped, is this correct?
By the way, I still haven't received the non-signed cd recordstore have promised as a stop gap measure.

Cheers,

I.R.

I recieved my copy this morning. On the invoice it say's signed sleeve...It's not signed.

I suppose I have the right of a refund according to the terms and conditions, of course

I won't want this, but I'm not happy.

Further update for you all.

It has been confirmed that Morrissey will still be signing the sleeves for us but there will be a delay before we receive them.

In the meantime we are sending unsigned copies of 'Bona Drag' out to you this weekend and we will send the signed sleeves out separately as soon as we have them (I'll try and keep you updated with developments on that front as and when I have them).

Thanks for your patience and hopefully those signed sleeves won't take too long.

Have a good weekend

Steve

I recieved my copy this morning. On the invoice it say's signed sleeve...It's not signed.

I suppose I have the right of a refund according to the terms and conditions, of course

I won't want this, but I'm not happy.

In page 4 Steve already explained that signed booklet would be sent out later because of Morrissey's unexpected behaviour.

Last edited:
Just to reiterate. We have sent out UNSIGNED copies of the CD and have emailed all customers who have ordered a signed copy to let them know this.

The SIGNED sleeves will be sent out separately when we get them (which we haven't yet).

The invoice and any email confirmation you get will still say SIGNED as that is what you have ordered but you will receive an UNSIGNED copy and a signed sleeve will arrive later (you will NOT receive a SIGNED and UNSIGNED copy just an UNSIGNED copy and a SIGNED sleeve separately)

If there is still confusion then please email me at [email protected] with any questions and your order number

cheers

Steve

i received this email yesterday:

...only to add further confusion.

received another last night:

Shipped Items:
1 x CDSMLP70
Morrissey - Bona Drag: 20th Anniversary Edition: Signed 9.99 GBP per unit

let's see how long this takes.

It's almost certainly just the standard CD. I got an e-mail like that and it showed up the next day. As Steve said on here the signed sleeve is to follow on.
But...I just have a feeling in my water that this will be one of those oft-delayed Moz 'things' that gradually tips over into nothing-ness. Remember Decca's 'very special exclusive limited' Morrissey release? So very special and limited that it never actually existed! No fault of Recordstore, just one of those (Moz) things.
My waters are rarely wrong ~ they were right re: Radcliffe & Maconie!

Nothing to report so far. I will chase EMI again on monday when I'm in the office.

Just to reiterate - anyone who ordered a signed copy will get an email and an invoice that says SIGNED but you will get an UNSIGNED copy and a signed copy will follow when Morrissey has done signed them

cheers

Steve

Quick update on the signed sleeves. Apparently they are being sent to Morrissey this week and EMI are expecting to get them to us the middle of next week.

We shall send them out to everyone lucky enough to have ordered a signed copy as soon as they arrive

thanks

Steve

Quick update on the signed sleeves. Apparently they are being sent to Morrissey this week and EMI are expecting to get them to us the middle of next week.

We shall send them out to everyone lucky enough to have ordered a signed copy as soon as they arrive

thanks

Steve

Smashing Steve!

I'm going to have a word with my waters :o

Back
Top Bottom