Big prints of Johnny?

Mr_Shankly7

I didn't have a clue which sub-forum to post this in by the way.

Hello all. It's been rather a long time since I last posted on here, but certain things have 'fallen into place'. Namely, I have come into a little money on my mother passing and AT LAST I live alone!

So..... to the point.

Now obviously some of you will own as I do, the fantastic 'coffe table book' (such a HORRIBLE phrase, I don't own a coffee table, nor do I drink coffee) 'The Smiths: The Early Years' by Paul Slattery.

I crave to have framed on my wall ( 2 ft by 3 ft at least!) the following picture:

Johnny at a soundcheck in Paris smoking and playing a Les Paul - PAGE 132!!

Firstly, I haven't a clue where I could get a high definition print of this photograph and more importantly how does one get a good quality print 'blown up' to the size I want? Obviously I wouldn't want to get into trouble with Paul Slattery or anybody else for that matter for breach of copyright.

It's just that I have the guitars, the amp, the iMac and my wall NEEDS this picture! If nothing more than to at least convey to my father and friends that the man in the picture is GOD in my world!

Can anybody help me with my problem? All help appreciated.

Regards,

Steven (not the one you want it to be)

I wouldn't want to get into trouble with Paul Slattery or anybody else for that matter for breach of copyright.

The only legal way is to obtain it from the photographer himself.It's his property.

It's wonderful.
I saw it many years ago on a Orkut community 'bout decorations. You can let a small pic really bigger if you use this webpage.

Back
Top Bottom