BBC Radio 2 Icon Vote

Anything like that run by the bbc is usually rigged so that Morrissey doesnt win, remember the Culture Show fiasco, its not fair as he deserves the same chance as anyone else :)

Done it. Use different e-mail addresses if you want to vote more than once. They knew about the multiple voting with the living icons vote.

Peter

Anything like that run by the bbc is usually rigged so that Morrissey doesnt win, remember the Culture Show fiasco, its not fair as he deserves the same chance as anyone else :)

That's a bit of a gross exaggeration,is it not?

Why do you think the Culture Show vote was rigged?
Any evidence?

That's a bit of a gross exaggeration,is it not?

Why do you think the Culture Show vote was rigged?
Any evidence?

Well, I was there at the show, and talked to the show's producer and staff, and they admitted that the multiple voting Moz had received would have made him an easy winner, but they discounted most of them. Secondly, Attenborough was available on the day, Morrissey was not - he was on tour in Europe.

Peter

Well, I was there at the show, and talked to the show's producer and staff, and they admitted that the multiple voting Moz had received would have made him an easy winner, but they discounted most of them. Secondly, Attenborough was available on the day, Morrissey was not - he was on tour in Europe.

Peter
Well,surely multiple voting is a bit of a cheat,isn't it?
Also,for a BBC audience Attenborough would always beat Moz fair and square,wouldn't he?

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

wait, why do they have to be from NEW JERSEY???

What is the point in cheating these kind of polls by multiple voing etc.?

Surely,it just negates totally the eventual winner?

Peter

Not forgetting Attenborough is a BBC employee.....:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom