Ask Morrissey: MTV 2 (UK) 16th February 9pm

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that...so much Moz content :guitar::guitar:

Anyone else notice he was wearing silver nail polish :blushing:

Is that just your package as I am on virgin and get it, but its not listed under MTV1 its on the page after (for me anyway)

I don't have it on my package, I've had to move from sky to virgin recently so I went for the cheapest package possible seeing as I hardly ever watch TV. I tend to watch everything online for free.

:D I'm sure that wasn't very hard:p.

Sorry hun, he just says 'one question here is about YOR sounding like a finale and the last night being Brixton', Moz smiles and says 'pure coincidence, there's not really that many places in London that you can actually play so you end up touring the same places'. Zane goes on to say for the last gig would you tie it up like that and think thats a nice way to end and Moz says 'I dont think anybody realised that was the last Smiths night, nobody knew'. He says he wouldnt put that much thought into it. Direct question 'are you gonna quit', Moz says 'definitely one day yes'.

Sorry hun, he just says 'one question here is about YOR sounding like a finale and the last night being Brixton', Moz smiles and says 'pure coincidence, there's not really that many places in London that you can actually play so you end up touring the same places'. Zane goes on to say for the last gig would you tie it up like that and think thats a nice way to end and Moz says 'I dont think anybody realised that was the last Smiths night, nobody knew'. He says he wouldnt put that much thought into it. Direct question 'are you gonna quit', Moz says 'definitely one day yes'.

AHH, I'm dissapointed he never said my name but i know it's mine!

Tags
mtv2 sky zane
Back
Top Bottom