Article: TTY: Bill Oddie, who hates Morrissey, comments on William The Terrible's endorsement of tro

An anonymous person posts:

Bill Oddie, who hates Morrissey, comments on William The Terrible's endorsement of trophy hunting - true-to-you.net
4 April 2016

"I think it's ridiculous. It's grotesque. When I saw what he said, I thought, well that's commercial euthanasia then, isn't it? We may as well start doing that with our grannies and grandpas. The Royal Family is steeped in blood sports and always has been, but William's comments did make me think about giving back my OBE. I don't mind disrespecting the Royal Family; I'm surprised I'm not on some sort of black list, because the Royal Family does seem totally pointless to me."
In a final blow to William, Oddie adds: "It was hypocritical of him, although, really, it was more that he's just not very bright sometimes. I'm afraid that's more what it is."

img_1491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you mean, "U wot mt8?"

The 8 should come before the t. BB can't spell. Middle aged rich people trying to sound young and working class.

i dont know what you're talking about.affluent? i dont even have running water (a fact i like to tell people every chance i get just for the shocked expression it brings to their faces (i mean, i do have running water, but only in the bathroom. so to wash dishes and such i have to fill up buckets. it's all very romantic)). i'm a pauper, i assure you, and i make no effort to hide this behind any "airs', as you say.

i dont think i judge people either, but maybe i do. it's not something i've ever really thought about, i guess. if you could point out one instance where i have that would be helpful in my journey toward becoming more.. er.... magnanimous. yeah, magnanimous, i like that.:cool:

I knew it Rifke. I knew you were another starving pseudoartist. Your posts remind me of someone waiting on tables in a small restaurant in Victoria. Am I getting closer?

i dont know what you're talking about.affluent? i dont even have running water (a fact i like to tell people every chance i get just for the shocked expression it brings to their faces (i mean, i do have running water, but only in the bathroom. so to wash dishes and such i have to fill up buckets. it's all very romantic)). i'm a pauper, i assure you, and i make no effort to hide this behind any "airs', as you say.

i dont think i judge people either, but maybe i do. it's not something i've ever really thought about, i guess. if you could point out one instance where i have that would be helpful in my journey toward becoming more.. er.... magnanimous. yeah, magnanimous, i like that.:cool:

You couldn't act your way out of a paper bag.

You couldn't act your way out of a paper bag.
i suppose i could better clear whatever your (manly, central) issue is, if only i had the slightest inkling what you are talking about. any clues for a dumb impoverished canadian?

- - - Updated - - -

I knew it Rifke. I knew you were another starving pseudoartist. Your posts remind me of someone waiting on tables in a small restaurant in Victoria. Am I getting closer?

no, lol. i dont think the worlds quite that small

It wuz my misteak, soz
Shaz-The Secretarty

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it LOL!

180!

One lonely, miserable, middle aged, endlessly and obsessively ranting "former" Moz fan acting as several different members of an "art collective". So schizophrenic, so disturbing, so utterly pointless.

i suppose i could better clear whatever your (manly, central) issue is, if only i had the slightest inkling what you are talking about. any clues for a dumb impoverished canadian?

Could you please point out one more time you're Canadian? We didn't catch that the first 20 times you were laying that track. :straightface:

One lonely, miserable, middle aged, endlessly and obsessively ranting "former" Moz fan acting as several different members of an "art collective". So schizophrenic, so disturbing, so utterly pointless.

Oh f*** off with your nonsense, Gregor. You're totally thick, haven't a clue about Morrissey's work, make it up as you go along then vanish when challenged over your stupidity, you piece of shit dip-stick. Lonely? No, lots of family, friends. Middle-aged? Younger than Morrissey, ya stupid ageist f***, shot yourself in the foot there didn't ya, wanker? Endlessly? Obsessively? Check the timestamps on my comment history you stupid prick. If I'm here at all it's for 5/10 minutes every now and then. I'm a trained stenographer. It takes me as long to type this retort as it would to spray your face with spunk. I bet you're a sexy little twink. Schizophrenia is an serious mental illness, again, like the ageism, you've shot yourself in the foot by thinking that dissing someone with regard to mental health issues is clever or smart. It isn't. I'm not a registered mental patient, don't use any psychiatric drugs or see any mental health professional. If I did, like Morrissey did/does, then that's nothing to be bothered by. Or shamed about by some stupid little prick. How big is your prick, Gregor? Would you like me to suck it?

Could you please point out one more time you're Canadian? We didn't catch that the first 20 times you were laying that track. :straightface:

it's my way of coming to terms with it. if i say it enough, eventually ill accept it, see. :straightface:

i guess you could say it's my way of "letting it all hang out" the way you do, the way you hinted i should.

it's my way of coming to terms with it. if i say it enough, eventually ill accept it, see. :straightface:

i guess you could say it's my way of "letting it all hang out" the way you do, the way you hinted i should.

I don't let it all hang out, I only let you think I do. Also the more times you repeat a trick lie, the more methadone you'll need when the shit hits the fan and you've got no more angles to work in order to do your stupid voodoo that clearly isn't working out for you.

Oh f*** off with your nonsense, Gregor. You're totally thick, haven't a clue about Morrissey's work, make it up as you go along then vanish when challenged over your stupidity, you piece of shit dip-stick. Lonely? No, lots of family, friends. Middle-aged? Younger than Morrissey, ya stupid ageist f***, shot yourself in the foot there didn't ya, wanker? Endlessly? Obsessively? Check the timestamps on my comment history you stupid prick. If I'm here at all it's for 5/10 minutes every now and then. I'm a trained stenographer. It takes me as long to type this retort as it would to spray your face with spunk. I bet you're a sexy little twink. Schizophrenia is an serious mental illness, again, like the ageism, you've shot yourself in the foot by thinking that dissing someone with regard to mental health issues is clever or smart. It isn't. I'm not a registered mental patient, don't use any psychiatric drugs or see any mental health professional. If I did, like Morrissey did/does, then that's nothing to be bothered by. Or shamed about by some stupid little prick. How big is your prick, Gregor? Would you like me to suck it?

I got a good laugh out of this one

I think you and BB mean "U wot m8?" the T is utterly pointless whether before or after the 8.

f*** me.

I t w a s a p a r o d y, i n t e n d e d t o h i g h l i g h t t h e s t u p i d i t y o f p e o p l e w h o w r i t e i n t e x t - s p e a k.

D o e s t h a t h e l p y o u?

Ah, a new energy enters me and an old energy's renewed, when I hear you dear, espouse romantic views. Thank you. Thank yous.

Wow... What a disturbing, psychotic rant. Incredible. You really got yourself worked up there, didn't you? I really trampled on some sore toes/issues.
Am I supposed to be offended by this vitriol? Honestly, I'm just perplexed. You're obviously not a well man, and still you're allowed access to the Internet and perhaps also to the (physical) outside world.

I stand by anything I said to you.
•You're NOT challenging me (you're not challenging full stop)
•You ARE middle aged, and so is Moz (but he, unlike you, is not this tragic)
•I know most there is to know about Mozzer's life and work (13-14 years of fandom does that to a person). Try me if you must, if there is some prestige to be won. Even though it has nothing to do with this debate? Why you brought it up I have no idea.
•You ARE terribly ranting and obsessive, even though you don't post here 24/7. Your posts are ranting and your behaviour towards Moz is obsessive.
•And no, one shouldn't use mental illness as a means for insulting someone, if I did then I'm sorry (to anyone suffering from schizophrenia). I simply used it to shed light on your behaviour. Again, you're obviously not a well man.
•My prick size? Really? Are you delving this low now?

I don't let it all hang out, I only let you think I do. Also the more times you repeat a trick lie, the more methadone you'll need when the shit hits the fan and you've got no more angles to work in order to do your stupid voodoo that clearly isn't working out for you.
ugh, i havent the faintest idea what you're talking about on any level, you vulgar woman. i think you're reading too much into things. it's like you've concocted some elaborate fiction that doesnt make any sense to anyone who isnt you. but yeah you've got it alllll figured out. cant put one past you. lol

Wow... What a disturbing, psychotic rant. Incredible. You really got yourself worked up there, didn't you? I really trampled on some sore toes/issues.
Am I supposed to be offended by this vitriol? Honestly, I'm just perplexed. You're obviously not a well man, and still you're allowed access to the Internet and perhaps also to the (physical) outside world.

I stand by anything I said to you.
•You're NOT challenging me (you're not challenging full stop)
•You ARE middle aged, and so is Moz (but he, unlike you, is not this tragic)
•I know most there is to know about Mozzer's life and work (13-14 years of fandom does that to a person). Try me if you must, if there is some prestige to be won. Even though it has nothing to do with this debate? Why you brought it up I have no idea.
•You ARE terribly ranting and obsessive, even though you don't post here 24/7. Your posts are ranting and your behaviour towards Moz is obsessive.
•And no, one shouldn't use mental illness as a means for insulting someone, if I did then I'm sorry (to anyone suffering from schizophrenia). I simply used it to shed light on your behaviour. Again, you're obviously not a well man.
•My prick size? Really? Are you delving this low now?

Thanks for proving every single point I made with this prissy, hissy-fit bitch reply.

Seriously, you are one of the funniest 'fan' casualties on this site. Please carry on. I will just sit back and LOL!

best wishes
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom