Article in The New European "Morrissey Is Dead" by Nicholas Barrett (more nuanced than the headline)

Morrissey Is Dead - The New European
By Nicholas Barrett

HE WAS THE HOPE OF THE SHY TEEN WHO LEFT THE PARTY EARLY, WENT HOME ALONE AND CRIED. BUT MORRISSEY’S RAPIER RHETORIC HAS TURNED DARK, SUPERFAN NICHOLAS BARRETT REPORTS

43322_morrissey_is_dead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If so many of you are soooo disappointed in Morrissey, please send me all you relics. Oh, ok.... I get it.

I have seen on Twitter that people are dumping their entire Morrissey collections at charity shops. I would start there.

I was looking online for really big union jacks thinking it would be cool to deck an entire wall with one and they weren't as expensive as I feared they would be.
I have union jack all over my home. Big rug in living room in front of tv and smaller rugs when you enter each room. Union jack shower curtain.
Still not bought a union jack toilet seat and the ones sold locally are cheap plastic that do not really fit. The good ones are on Ebay.
This diagram of evil as someone called it lifts my home and when I took the boat over to England on my first travels I could be seen walking around wearing a union jack on my back tied around my neck. It was very popular in the bar.

Back
Top Bottom