Apr 18 Morrissey with Kristeen Young and The Courteeners Paramount Theatre - Oakland

Re: Moz adds Oakland show

I tried the Amex Preferred seating with the Platinum card phone number code and pulled up 2 seats, Orchestra Row C on the left aisle.

I don't know if you actually need a Platinum card to buy (I didn't actually want to place my order so I don't know if it would have gone through had I done so). But there are still some close seats available.

I think it works if you have any Amex card, to pay with. I heard someone used the platinum card 800 number but paid with a non platinum Amex card. I don't think you can pay with anything other than Amex when doing the preferred seating.

Re: Moz adds Oakland show

Friend who got Pit tickets said she just requested pit and got them. So they definitely released some, not sure if all. I think the pit seats 48-50 people.

Re: Apr 18 Morrissey with Kristeen Young and The Courteeners Paramount Theatre - Oakl

Did no one notice that the above post says that Kristeen Young is also opening for Morrissey.
That was the reason I posted the above link.

An error in the Live Nation data base, or is she returning to the tour?

Re: Apr 18 Morrissey with Kristeen Young and The Courteeners Paramount Theatre - Oakl

look people, unless your seats are real close
the Paramount is a terrible place to see anybody
just so you know...

just so you know...

how so?

Did no one notice that the above post says that Kristeen Young is also opening for Morrissey.
That was the reason I posted the above link.

An error in the Live Nation data base, or is she returning to the tour?

well she's just got this one date posted on her myspace and then seems to be on tour with some other band through may.

just so you know...
I have to agree, though the Paramount is beautiful. It's too cavernous, too wide across and the seats go on forever. The Fillmore in SF is a much better (up close and personal) venue.

just so you know...

Great. :( Well it certainly cant be as bad as seeing a band in an arena or stadium.

On another note, has anyone received their tickets yet? My order status page says

"Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed. "

The show is only a couple of weeks away. I hope they arrive in time.

I have to agree, though the Paramount is beautiful. It's too cavernous, too wide across and the seats go on forever. The Fillmore in SF is a much better (up close and personal) venue.

How is the place as far as getting a camera in...Do they search thoroughly? Or can the Mrs have it in her hand bag under the feminine products.That seems to keep all inquiring hands at bay.

Great. :( Well it certainly cant be as bad as seeing a band in an arena or stadium.

On another note, has anyone received their tickets yet? My order status page says

"Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed. "

The show is only a couple of weeks away. I hope they arrive in time.

I haven't gotten mine yet but even if they arrive on the day of the show, I am ok.

How is the place as far as getting a camera in...Do they search thoroughly? Or can the Mrs have it in her hand bag under the feminine products.That seems to keep all inquiring hands at bay.

Hahahaha thats a good trick. Or I stick it in my pants, unless they have metal detectors? I've seen pictures of shows on yelp from this theatre, so I assume cameras are ok?

Hahahaha thats a good trick. Or I stick it in my pants, unless they have metal detectors? I've seen pictures of shows on yelp from this theatre, so I assume cameras are ok?
I thought that was a well known ploy to sneak things in. My Mrs. sure can't be that original.

There are some pics on this yelp review of the theatre. Just further proof that my balcony seats are going to suck. Oh well!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/paramount-theatre-oakland

I have front row balcony which looks almost perfect for me because I didn't want floor in a non GA show.

The balcony railing looks perfect for my plan of a small vid camera to record the entire happenings on stage.

Front row balcony will be nice. I'm in row M *grumpy face*

k I just asked a gal on yelp that had posted pics on that review about cameras. She said:

"i just put the camera in my pocket and walked right in. they do take a look in your purse though. but as long as you're not snapping pics with the flash on, then you should be good to go."

Too cool.

KY!!!!!!!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::guitar::guitar::guitar: :horny::horny:

I dont even know who Kristeen Young is. :(

And a response from another person I asked:

"the policy is no photography allowed, but they don't really care as long as 1) you don't flaunt it in their faces and 2) you don't use flash. they don't really enforce either. everyone brings a camera. :)"

And a response from another person I asked:

"the policy is no photography allowed, but they don't really care as long as 1) you don't flaunt it in their faces and 2) you don't use flash. they don't really enforce either. everyone brings a camera. :)"

:thumb: hopefully I won't fall over the edge

Tags
kristeen young
Back
Top Bottom