anyone people (you would like to met) off this site

I would say 'hello' to anyone from this site; but more so the people on my friend list or i have ever chatted to via private massaging. if i ever go to another show and you see me ***points to avatar***and wanna say hi, pls do so.

Have you ever private massaged me? :lbf: I can't remember.

Have you ever private massaged me? :lbf: I can't remember.

If you can't remember it doesn't really matter...i would be polite enough to say "good day to you".

I was just teasing you... :blushing: You wrote massage instead of message...

Well, i am a dope then:blushing: you are now my (living & breathing) spell check...which i don't have on this PC @ work.

Nugz
Corrissey
EPBabe
Beast
Others I can't think of at the moment.

How come none of you assholes want to meet me? (I'm online for 2 weeks.)

I'd like to meet you Crystal.

like I said before...Cassius

also,

Corrissey, Trubz. Bysshe, and Epbabe. seriously, sometimes i forget I haven't met some of you cuz I talk to you more than my real life friends... :o

I also want to meet Franzanna. She's odd in an intriguing way.

There needs to be a Team Robby convention once a year at least... :thumb:

There are several solowers I'd like to meet from here...
mostly people who I happen to find attractive or funny or both. :love:

Sistasheila, Blue Jag, Mozzia, Miry, Arkady, Franzanna, Scarlet Ibis, Quiffaa, ...
oh and Teeth :D.

I also want to meet Franzanna. She's odd in an intriguing way.

:p Yay. You'd be fun to meet, I think. Many people would.

Sistasheila, Blue Jag, Mozzia, Miry, Arkady, Franzanna, Scarlet Ibis, Quiffaa, ...
oh and Teeth :D.

I'll go to Belgium at some point. :p Perhaps in a few years, when I am living in my very own laminated cardboard box that I can sail across La Manche, we'll meet. :p

The Frink crowd, Corny, I am a Ghost, Munchy, Sweet and Tender Hooligan, Kiltie, umm, ummm, ohhhh, it's not fair on the others. :o I would like to meet probably 60-70% of you. :p

Back
Top Bottom