Andy Rourke

Still such a shitty thing for Terence to gleefully come all “I know something you don’t” about.

RIP Andy, dark day 😢
When the F@&% was I gleeful? I was devastated to hear the news of Andy when I did and it brought me to tears. I was sworn to not tell anyone of the information that I knew. You guys should read through your post of how hateful you were. If I wanted to be known, I would announce myself and get credit for being "in the know". I just ask people to pray for him, nothing more. Please don't troll me after this post trying to prove that I wanted him to die so I could be right. That would just be low life on your part.

Last edited:
When the F@&% was I gleeful? I was devastated to hear the news of Andy when I did and it brought me to tears. I was sworn to not tell anyone of the information that I knew. You guys should read through your post of how hateful you were. If I wanted to be known, I would announce myself and get credit for being "in the know". I just ask people to pray for him, nothing more. Please don't troll me after this post trying to prove that I wanted him to die so I could be right. That would just be low life on your part.
No one said any of the above, that’s paranoia on your part.
Cryptically putting the Graves post up was in bad taste and I really don’t see the point.

Anyone normal would just have put something along the lines of “pray for Andy, he really doesn’t look well” simple as that.

I just don’t get it, but don’t be getting all defensive and argumentative on such a solemn day.

Last edited:
Nobody was hateful. It just wasn't your story to tell and if somebody swore you to secrecy, you knew it wasn't. It was for Andy's friends and family to decide what was made public and it was right that Johnny, his close friend, broke the news. Why would you ask people to pray for Andy when you already knew he had a terminal illness.

Last edited:
Did you read the thread? They called me a troll and basically said I was a liar. I guess our definitions of hateful are different. I don't take kindly to people calling me a liar and a troll. I know that is common place here. Amy, I can tell whatever story I would like to tell. I don't need you or anyone else to police me. I don't think you understand the word pray. It's not a colloquialism, it actually means something. Thanks for adding a little bit more stress to an already terrible day.

No one

No one said any of the above, that’s paranoia on your part.
Cryptically putting the Graves post up was in bad taste and I really don’t see the point.

Anyone normal would just have put something along the lines of “pray for Andy, he really doesn’t look well” simple as that.

I just don’t get it, but don’t be getting all defensive and argumentative on such a solemn day.

Or be respectful and don't post anything at all if you were sworn to secrecy.

I think to post things on here cryptically to such a topic is never a good idea. It's only logical for people to question such posts. You invited everyone to guess and speculate with "You will soon understand! I can't say any more..."

Back
Top Bottom