Andy Rourke Denies Involvement in “Classically Smiths” Concerts - Pitchfork

The plot thickens. Is Andy in or out? This just posted on Pitchfork

Andy Rourke Denies Involvement in “Classically Smiths” Concerts - Pitchfork
Rep claims promoter fabricated quote from Rourke in press release

Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 11.17.00 AM.png

The Smiths' Andy Rourke Denies Involvement in Orchestral Concerts - Rolling Stone. Link posted by Famous when dead
"At no time did I give my consent for anyone in connection with this Classically Smiths project to act on my behalf," bassist says

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said in my previous post are you referring to Professor Franz Hamburger and his trusted colleague Dr. Erwin Jekelius when you talk about "Hamburger" syndrome? I think Professor Franz Hamburger was actually Hans Asperger's boss but I could be wrong?

Johann "Hans" Friedrich Karl Asperger (born 18th February 1906 – died 21st October 1980) was an Austrian pediatrician, medical theorist, and medical professor. He is best known for his early studies on mental disorders, especially in children. His work was largely unnoticed during his lifetime except for a few accolades in Vienna, and his studies on psychological disorders only acquired world renown posthumously. He wrote over 300 publications, mostly concerning a condition he termed autistic psychopathy (AP). There was a resurgence of interest in his work beginning in the 1980s, and due to his earlier work on autism spectrum disorders, Asperger syndrome (AS), was named after him. Both Asperger's original paediatric diagnosis of AP and the eponymous diagnosis of AS that was named after him several decades later have been controversial. For some more info on "Hans Asperger" please take a look at his Wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Asperger

I hope you aren't making fun of the surname Asperger because that would be immature! Hamburger is also a surname. Americans also enjoy eating hamburgers (they are a food)! There is a place in Germany called Hamburg.

You come across to me as an American rather than a British person.

It sounds like to me you are prejudice about poor people who live on state welfare benefits and disability benefits. I personally believe in the welfare state, the NHS and in taxation. This is a separate issue though to Autism/Asperger syndrome!

Autism isn't a new thing at all unless you call the 18th century modern day! Also I don't think it is trendy.

"Autism is not something new, in fact one of the first recorded reference was by that of Jean-Marc-Gaspard Itard French Physician born in Provence (1775-1838)".

Please read the 'History of Autism' by Steve McGuinness see link:

https://www.autismuk.com/home-page/history-of-autism/

I don't understand what children "drawing funny pictures of naked dudes" has to with Autism and Asperger syndrome? Could you explain what you mean by this?

Also NOT all old people/elderly have Autism that simply isn't true!

Callisthenics is gymnastic type exercises to achieve bodily fitness and grace of movement. What has this got to do with Autism/Asperger syndrome?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calisthenics

Are you a "Scientologist" by the way? I'm a Christian so that is my faith.

I believe we are ALL unique! Not just children, teenagers and adults with Autism/Asperger's.

Your post sounds confused to me. It doesn't make total sense to me.

Johann "Hans" Friedrich Karl Asperger???? Jean-Marc-Gaspard Itard?????

what sort of names are these? these sound more like Frankenstein type doctora than
real doctors. the one Dr Lizard discovered autism in the 18 centuries? WTF? they didnt
even have medicine back in the day.... they would sic lizards on you so as to bleed you.

no i dont believe in having a bunch of sensitive types making funny pictures of naked dudes
and smoking weed all day and peeps who go out and work having to pay for it. should you
want to drink gin all day and not work they would be the first one to get all in an uproar over
it. they figure it defeats to purpose of scamming if they get scammed.:rolleyes:

Calisthenics is not bodily movements or any of that its exercise, jumping jacks , push ups
that sort of thing, to get you away from all this aspermumbaiburger/autism nonsense.
keep you away from the funny pictures.

No im not a Scientologist but they seem to be cheaper than all these atsahamburger dracula
doctors. you just latch on to small buzz box and if you get autistic they send a powerful electric charge
into you until you get cured. seems to be cheaper than going to the Shasha institute were
you are sure to get fleeced.

you seem thoroughly confused, no doubt, probably why you buy into all the hocus pocus.:crazy:

ps have you ever heard of someone who spends all day smoking weed an looking for
dudes who got real work? maybe in the UK.

Kill the wolves.

They shouldn't be bullied, if they are bullied it's because of a serious mental condition suffered by the kids or the teachers who bully them, it's not your children's fault neither your responsibility to excuse those bullies because your children are not like them.

Those beasts shouldn't be teachers if they bully their students just for being different. All children have the right to go to the same school and it's the obligation and the function of the school to adapt itself to the uniqueness of the students and make them flourish in their own and special way. The mainstream school should be an inclusive school, where different children learn to live together and respect each other, just as they will have to do in real life.

I had the idea that the existence of ghetto schools and the discrimination of people from their childhood based on their personality traits was considered a nazi system, totally outdated, and that contemporary tendency is exactly the opposite.

For example, in the city where I live kids with Down syndrome usually assist to common schools and the experience is greatly enriching for everybody. Of course they are supported out of the school schedule to help them reach some goals, like everybody else who need it, but they can't be deprived of the interaction with other children and these can't be deprived of the interaction with them because all of them have special things to learn from each other and they will share the same society.

I agree, interesting that you should mention down syndrome kids though but not really believe that autistic kids are autistic. The problem with all conditions of the mind are the lack of visual reasons why people should believe that they're real. It's also a problem in mainstream schools where teachers often think your child is just taking the piss. At my boy's new school they don't and his life has vastly improved. In the mainstream it was horrific for him and on the most part it was because of a lack of knowledge of his condition. I don't blame the people that made it that way, it's just that society hasn't yet caught up in understanding. I'm not talking about you here 'cause you're reasonable but some of the other comments on the thread are pretty shocking in their ignorance.

We all choose how we live and if we want to be ill or not or die early or get some more years in this life. Sticking your head in the sand and trusting doctors sponsored by Big Pharma is the worst choice you can make.

The over representation of doctors doing drugs and buying sex means they are the last people you should trust and I know it is scary to trust your own knowledge and instinct cause some of you have been brought up in countries where the state told you what to do and think and so on.

Those times died with the internet.

What? I'm asthmatic and would have died several times over without medical intervention as a child - my issues started at birth where I was also saved from death. I didn't just choose to survive. Try getting pneumonia and shrugging it off with a bit of food, some supplements and a bit of wishful thinking.

Unfortunately at some point you too will get seriously ill, I hope you have the good sense to see a doctor rather than trying to wish yourself better with some Internet mumbo jumbo.

Not saying that pharma companies should be trusted but to dismiss everything because of that is madness.

:hammer::hammer:

attention please!!! the house of commons please come to order.
after all we have witnessed here i propose the following laws to be enacted asap:

1 tax to pay for two bodyguards for each sensitive picture drawing autistic child:babyangel:
who is the victim of bullying via 'bad words'. funds removed from working suckers.

2 tax to pay for free weed for those gay dudes prone to break out in tears when hes
low. weed does not cause cancer and make better sandals. funds removed from aforesaid
ale drinking non sensitive suckers.:smoking::smoking:

do i have any ayes?

AYE!:hammer:

the AYEs have it.

What? I'm asthmatic and would have died several times over without medical intervention as a child - my issues started at birth where I was also saved from death. I didn't just choose to survive. Try getting pneumonia and shrugging it off with a bit of food, some supplements and a bit of wishful thinking.

Unfortunately at some point you too will get seriously ill, I hope you have the good sense to see a doctor rather than trying to wish yourself better with some Internet mumbo jumbo.

Not saying that pharma companies should be trusted but to dismiss everything because of that is madness.

You've been deceived and I feel utterly sorry for ya. Don't mind me when you turn yourself into a pathetic version of Darth Vader.

Trevor the invader is inhaling again!

Johann "Hans" Friedrich Karl Asperger???? Jean-Marc-Gaspard Itard?????

what sort of names are these? these sound more like Frankenstein type doctora than
real doctors. the one Dr Lizard discovered autism in the 18 centuries? WTF? they didnt
even have medicine back in the day.... they would sic lizards on you so as to bleed you.

no i dont believe in having a bunch of sensitive types making funny pictures of naked dudes
and smoking weed all day and peeps who go out and work having to pay for it. should you
want to drink gin all day and not work they would be the first one to get all in an uproar over
it. they figure it defeats to purpose of scamming if they get scammed.:rolleyes:

Calisthenics is not bodily movements or any of that its exercise, jumping jacks , push ups
that sort of thing, to get you away from all this aspermumbaiburger/autism nonsense.
keep you away from the funny pictures.

No im not a Scientologist but they seem to be cheaper than all these atsahamburger dracula
doctors. you just latch on to small buzz box and if you get autistic they send a powerful electric charge
into you until you get cured. seems to be cheaper than going to the Shasha institute were
you are sure to get fleeced.

you seem thoroughly confused, no doubt, probably why you buy into all the hocus pocus.:crazy:

ps have you ever heard of someone who spends all day smoking weed an looking for
dudes who got real work? maybe in the UK.

I had a Hans in my class at school and if you check his CV he is pretty cool. Landscaper creating golf courses in Spain and fluent in a lot of languages and now working for American Express.

BUT when I saw him at the COOP about 2 years ago I was remined why he can never become cool for real despite his Linkedin CV.

As he left with his little missus wearing a winter jacket with a hood on it he still walked on his front feet making this up and down move and the fooking hood bounced like hell as if he is a halfwit or something and somehow I felt less in awe of him then and his poor missus seemed a little uncomfortable walking beside him.

In the end we are on a level playing field after all and maybe that is God?

I agree, interesting that you should mention down syndrome kids though but not really believe that autistic kids are autistic. The problem with all conditions of the mind are the lack of visual reasons why people should believe that they're real. It's also a problem in mainstream schools where teachers often think your child is just taking the piss. At my boy's new school they don't and his life has vastly improved. In the mainstream it was horrific for him and on the most part it was because of a lack of knowledge of his condition. I don't blame the people that made it that way, it's just that society hasn't yet caught up in understanding. I'm not talking about you here 'cause you're reasonable but some of the other comments on the thread are pretty shocking in their ignorance.

I "believe" in everything and I believe in nothing. You are confusing me with someone else, since I never said that I don't "believe" autistic kids are autistic. That was another member. I just said that labels of long life mental conditions, mainly in childhood, are very risky and should be avoided since
1) Until now psyquiatry is closer to quackery than to a proper science, and a proof of that circumstance is that what was considered correct during a historical moment is seen as a horror tale only some decades later. That includes opioids epidemic, between another genocide-like cruelties.
2) Being autistic, down or impaired physically, mentally or both shouldn't lessen the rights of people to be respected in all the areas of their personalities, as soon as they are not a risk for themselves or for others (and in this case only for safety reasons). That means they shouldn't be discriminated in school or in any other activity, they should be protected from bullies like everybody else, and bully or segregation shouldn't be considered as a normal conducts towards them, especially when it comes from teachers or carers. But also other children should learn from a very early age to interact and protect them, not being excused for bulling them, because that is what happens - the making of a terrible excuse to cruelty- when for whatever reason the bullied kid is separated and the bully kid remain in the group.

I "believe" in everything and I believe in nothing. You are confusing me with someone else, since I never said that I don't "believe" autistic kids are autistic. That was another member. I just said that labels of long life mental conditions, mainly in childhood, are very risky and should be avoided since
1) Until now psyquiatry is closer to quackery than to a proper science, and a proof of that circumstance is that what was considered correct during a historical moment is seen as a horror tale only some decades later. That includes opioids epidemic, between another genocide-like cruelties.
2) Being autistic, down or impaired physically, mentally or both shouldn't lessen the rights of people to be respected in all the areas of their personalities, as soon as they are not a risk for themselves or for others (and in this case only for safety reasons). That means they shouldn't be discriminated in school or in any other activity, they should be protected from bullies like everybody else, and bully or segregation shouldn't be considered as a normal conducts towards them, especially when it comes from teachers or carers. But also other children should learn from a very early age to interact and protect them, not being excused for bulling them, because that is what happens - the making of a terrible excuse to cruelty- when for whatever reason the bullied kid is separated and the bully kid remain in the group.

But all I wanna know is if you believe in me?

I agree completely with you countthree. When I read your post I remembered my childhood and adolescent years.

I knew or at least felt I was different and didn’t really belong to any group.
Hasn’t it got to do also with how your parents raise you and learn you how to behave?

My father told me to respect any other kid or person and not to bully anyone.
He also learned me to have selfrespect and not giving in to any bullying myself.

I never bullied anyone but if they tried to bully me I did not let them get anywhere and hit them hard and it happened once or twice but they never tried again. They, the coward bastards knew they would not get away unharmed.

I was a very emotional kid, strong emotions but I had the luck of being big and strong and whenever the cowards tried I exploded and started fighting.

Of course, sometimes I ended up with a blue, swollen eye but I didn’t walk away.

When I see children nowadays I get the impression the bullying is more hidden and even meaner and a kid being bullied and not taking it and starting to fight gets punished. Not the bullies.

I am NOT promoting any violence at all and I know it is very hard for those children being bullied and they are not able to defend themselves but when you are only a bit different than the group and you learned not to be afraid and not accepting any bullshit I think that is not morally wrong.

What is your opinion on that?

Psychiatry is not science so we can end that debate once and for all. They try and figure out behaviour that comes from defficiency.

Human race should be fed vitamins and minerals daily so that people could become as sane and level headed as me!

I had a Hans in my class at school and if you check his CV he is pretty cool. Landscaper creating golf courses in Spain and fluent in a lot of languages and now working for American Express.

BUT when I saw him at the COOP about 2 years ago I was remined why he can never become cool for real despite his Linkedin CV.

As he left with his little missus wearing a winter jacket with a hood on it he still walked on his front feet making this up and down move and the fooking hood bounced like hell as if he is a halfwit or something and somehow I felt less in awe of him then and his poor missus seemed a little uncomfortable walking beside him.

In the end we are on a level playing field after all and maybe that is God?

your hans is probably related to the other hans, both autistic for sure. sure sign is walking
on your front foot as if you were crazy.
nonetheless, it could be worse, we could have been dealing a Dr Igor.:eek:

I agree completely with you countthree. When I read your post I remembered my childhood and adolescent years.

I knew or at least felt I was different and didn’t really belong to any group.
Hasn’t it got to do also with how your parents raise you and learn you how to behave?

My father told me to respect any other kid or person and not to bully anyone.
He also learned me to have selfrespect and not giving in to any bullying myself.

I never bullied anyone but if they tried to bully me I did not let them get anywhere and hit them hard and it happened once or twice but they never tried again. They, the coward bastards knew they would not get away unharmed.

I was a very emotional kid, strong emotions but I had the luck of being big and strong and whenever the cowards tried I exploded and started fighting.

Of course, sometimes I ended up with a blue, swollen eye but I didn’t walk away.

When I see children nowadays I get the impression the bullying is more hidden and even meaner and a kid being bullied and not taking it and starting to fight gets punished. Not the bullies.

I am NOT promoting any violence at all and I know it is very hard for those children being bullied and they are not able to defend themselves but when you are only a bit different than the group and you learned not to be afraid and not accepting any bullshit I think that is not morally wrong.

What is your opinion on that?

Hi Quando! How are you?...

My opinion? We all feel a bit different because... we are!! We are human beings, not robots. And we should try to remain as human as possible despite all the interests that want to make us behave like robots because robots are easier to manipulate pushing buttons et al.

Hi Quando! How are you?...

My opinion? We all feel a bit different because... we are!! We are human beings, not robots. And we should try to remain as human as possible despite all the interests that want to make us behave like robots because robots are easier to manipulate pushing buttons et al.

I guess it is even worse.
I mean there are already “robots” or unidentifiable entities you could name robots as such, instructing people to push buttons, without them (the people) knowing, in the digital world that they are.

By the way, I am okay.
If I live, I live and if I die, I die.
I will take a rest when I do. :rolleyes:

your hans is probably related to the other hans, both autistic for sure. sure sign is walking
on your front foot as if you were crazy.
nonetheless, it could be worse, we could have been dealing a Dr Igor.:eek:

Hans had a peculiar taste of humour. Very childish for his age back then. He was the first to buy his own home at the age of around 20 which back then was VERY young.

Never trust a man that speaks fluent danish!

I mean there are already “robots” or unidentifiable entities you could name robots as such, instructing people to push buttons, without them (the people) knowing, in the digital world that they are.

By the way, I am okay.

Can we have a suicide pact?

They find us and it turns into an episode of The Bridge. We live on through the episodes and people missing us.

Halebop cult style:

images

Nike, just do it. Another reference from illuminati Morrissey.

By the way, I am okay.

Like nature at winter you will only take a long rest from it all.

Can we have a suicide pact?

They find us and it turns into an episode of The Bridge. We live on through the episodes and people missing us.

Halebop cult style:

images

Nike, just do it. Another reference from illuminati Morrissey.

Well, The Bridge is my all time favourite Swedish series! And I love, really love the music.
I like Saga and that is a very good actress.
I am a melancholy guy.
The pleasure and the privilege would be mine.

Well, The Bridge is my all time favourite Swedish series! And I love, really love the music.
I like Saga and that is a very good actress.
I am a melancholy guy.
The pleasure and the privilege would be mine.

That's a yes then!

LOL

It just so happens Pilla has a bit of Saga in her and she finds that amusing. Mostly the inability to cope with changes but also missing out on what people say between the lines. The ability to remember things most of us won't even think about like telling me exactly the number of times I sneezed in a day.

That's a yes then!

LOL

It just so happens Pilla has a bit of Saga in her and she finds that amusing. Mostly the inability to cope with changes but also missing out on what people say between the lines. The ability to remember things most of us won't even think about like telling me exactly the number of times I sneezed in a day.

I would love to make up a good story line for another The Bridge Series and to work out your idea of the suicide pact playing a big role in it.
I think I can and am good at it.
Maybe we could work it out and Saga would do one more series?
If it’s a good story she might change her mind about not doing another one?

Tags
classically smiths

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom