Morrissey Central "AND THE WORDS OF THE PROPHETS ARE WRITTEN ON THE SUBWAY WALLS / AND WHISPERED IN THE SOUNDS … OF SILENCE" (August 12, 2023)

unnamed.jpg

unamed.jpg
unnamd.jpg
amed.jpg

uname.jpg

nnamed.jpg

GH, have you been drinking?;)😵‍💫
:LOL:
I do occasionally enjoy indulging in a spot of garbled gobbledygook. Other times I manage it without intending to. For Requeiscent, how about a meaning-retaining rhyme of, for example, Le siesta lent?!

Sam diligently serves the Moz effort but gets gratuitous abuse from certain quarters. Hopefully he's appreciated and given his proper due when met by folk. Did what I said not come across like that?

Who's in your current profile picture, and on the signature tee-shirt? My profile features Vivienne Westwood this week. Not unlike Carmen Vandenberg there?

Morrissey once covered Simon and Garfunkel's El Condor Pasa -

He's also just been on national radio here with First of the Gang To Die, and now TIALTNG : )

Did what I said not come across like that?
It just looked liked you'd went bananas, or started to hit the radge-sherbert :LOL:
Who's in your current profile picture, and on the signature tee-shirt?
It's Dorothea Wieck and Hertha Thiele(bending out of shot) from 'Madchen In Uniform'; the photo reminded me of The Smiths debut album with someone slightly out of the frame adding to the eroticism of the picture.
For Requeiscent, how about a meaning-retaining rhyme of, for example, Le siesta lent?!
Sorry, once again you've totally lost me!! Possibly as a result of spelling my name wrong! It's RequiescAnt. Good try though, you've only known me 17 years:laughing:;):)

Poor innocent fences and walls, we will not be silent. A cold can of paint just touched you.

BOOYAH !

The frame of the steps going up to the bridge and that holding it up over the railway line is iron
You could be a tour guide! I guess it's older than I thought. I've been meaning to visit but I must say the romance has gone right out of it somehow.

You obviously haven't been there at any time over the past 40 years....
Underneath is full of stinging nettles and other overgrown shrubbery keeping lovers at bay...

what?

Nettles?! overgrown shrubbery!

Some go in for that sort of thing.

The first few minutes are okay but after that the vocal is over-forced. I didn't save it to my covers playlist because I had no wish to hear it again.

Try giving it a re-listen, particularly the Conan live version. I'm not a fan of the band but even I can't deny that this is amazing talent.

Try giving it a re-listen, particularly the Conan live version. I'm not a fan of the band but even I can't deny that this is amazing talent.

A good singer shouldn't need the microphone so close to his mouth. I like the drums though!

I do have to ask some questions, sorry

1) Who spray-paints an album name?
Not something I've ever done myself, but I remember exploring castle ruins in my youth and a steel frame that remained had been sprayed with IF YOU WANT BLOOD YOU'VE GOT IT and another frame that was near by had the old ACCA DACCA etched onto it for good measure. It left a lasting impact on my youthful head. Still there and visible a few decades on!

Back
Top Bottom