An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

does anyone have a recording of this?

15 October 2003 - 'Mark and Lard Show', BBC Radio 1, BBC Maida Vale Studios, London, England
set: Interview / Bad Day / Interview / Orange Crush

thank you :)

Another one: Funtime bootleg. CD Rip, in zip.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LMCMZCA1

Tracklist:
1 Radio Song – Tower Of Luv Bug Version
2 Shiny Happy People – Music Version
3 Finest Worksong – Lenghty Version
4 Belong – Instrumental
5 Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers – Alternate Version 88
6 See No Evil – Fanclub Single
7 Academy Fight Song – Fanclub Single
8 Summertime – Fanclub Single
9 Low – Acoustic Part I + II
10 Radio Song – Monster Version
11 Finest Worksong – Other Version
12 Man On The Moon – Special Version
13 Have You Ever Seen The Rain – Live 85
14 Ghostriders In The Sky – Alternate Version 88
15 Tainted Obligation – Demo Alternate Version 84
16 Losing My Religion – Live In The Studio 91
17 Funtime
18 Radar Love

Hey, Tivoli, can I have that great Funtime bootleg in FLAC, please?

Thank you so much!

Is there somebody who has '20th Century Boys Vol. 1 & 2' in 320 bitrate? Or the full original shows 'Mad Hatter in Athens in the Fall of 1983' and 'Tyrone's Club, Athens, GA, October 4, 1980'? These are the same as the 20th Century Boys..

Someone please?? Searching all the time drives me crazy! :-/

So, I finally got around to comparing the "Let Me In" live recording on the Wuxtry Records RSD release from this year.

If anybody else was wondering, it is the same performance of the song that appeared as a video on the 2008 Fan Club DVD which was from Columbia, Maryland 06/11/08.

Also, unless the copy that was given out on the board here of the Wuxtry Record version was a bad needledrop, the audio rip of the DVD (also acquired on this board) sounds much better to me. It sounds like a soundboard recording while the copy of the Wuxtry Record recording sounds like an audience recording.

Mystery solved finally. :)

Last edited:
If I knew how.... :confused:

It's no sweat, really. You just rip the CD in WAV, as usual, then compress to FLAC using something like the FLAC Frontend (level 8, encode).

If you don't know FLAC, be warned it gets bigger than MP3s, but the final quality, compressed in 50%, is the same as in the CD -- not similar, the same.

Hi everybody. I'm new here, but what an exciting part of the Morrissey site is this. I was wondering if anyone has the following live shows for me:

2003-06-23 Heineken Music Hall - Amsterdam
2008-07-02 Westerpark - Amsterdam

It's no sweat, really. You just rip the CD in WAV, as usual, then compress to FLAC using something like the FLAC Frontend (level 8, encode).

If you don't know FLAC, be warned it gets bigger than MP3s, but the final quality, compressed in 50%, is the same as in the CD -- not similar, the same.

My laptop is not working to it's fullest, i'm sorry. Maybe someone else?

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom