America defies the UN and attacks Iraq for defying the UN

• Thread starter madness of King George
  • Start date
M

madness of King George

Since the United Nations creation, the United States has used it's veto power 76 times, and 41 of those vetoes in the last three decades concerned attempts by the United Nations to call Israel to account for its violations of multiple
U.N. resolutions.

> Since the United Nations creation, the United States has used it's veto
> power 76 times, and 41 of those vetoes in the last three decades concerned
> attempts by the United Nations to call Israel to account for its
> violations of multiple
> U.N. resolutions.

i'd be surprised if anyone was actually surprised by this information. the united states has a long history of hypocrisy.

> violations of multiple
> U.N. resolutions.

dont you realize that the US supports more than half of the country's in the UN with financial aid? hell yeah...we rule the school, if you dont like it, dont take money. that seems rather simple, if you have a problem with that...make your own money...dumb f***ers

saddam: he was asking for it long time.

> violations of multiple
> U.N. resolutions.

here they go again!

1.) after defeating saddam, bush would undoubtedly put a very high public pressure on both israel to stop occupying west bank & gaza and palestinians (with their new prime-minister) to stop terror. status quo in israeli-palestinian conflict is unacceptable to every side.

2.) i wonder how all bush-haters would react when millions of iraqis would rejoice when saddam will be dead or escaping in shame and iraq would be liberated from awful semi-fascist homophobic women-hating mad-cult-of-personality dictatorship.

why?

people are sick and tired of saddam. saddam regime brought millions of deaths upon iraqis:

A.) iraqi kurdish citizens hate saddam
B.) majority of iraq: shiites hate dominance of minority: sunnites (saddam is sunni)
C.) iraqis are not stupid, they know saddam owes them for their dead fathers & brothers & relatives at iran-iraqi war and 1991 persian gulf war saddam started plus he owes them for suffering of international boycott.
D.) huge chunk of iraqis are political exiles who would happy to see saddam dead.
F.) saddam is so bloodthirsty, he killed his 2 sons-in-law (husbands of his two daughters). even his relatives from Tikrit are afraid of him.
G.) iraqi soldiers are already surrendering at kuweit border. no one wants to fight for saddam.

Over all, I pray that all USA servicemen/women came back alive and well from the conflict. I also wish iraqi soldiers would have enough wisdom to surrender.

Re: saddam: he was asking for it long time.

It was the US that made Saddam big. A majority of people everywhere in Europe thinks that YOU ARE GUILTY F*CKS.

> here they go again!

> 1.) after defeating saddam, bush would undoubtedly put a very high public
> pressure on both israel to stop occupying west bank & gaza and
> palestinians (with their new prime-minister) to stop terror. status quo in
> israeli-palestinian conflict is unacceptable to every side.

> 2.) i wonder how all bush-haters would react when millions of iraqis would
> rejoice when saddam will be dead or escaping in shame and iraq would be
> liberated from awful semi-fascist homophobic women-hating
> mad-cult-of-personality dictatorship.

> why?

> people are sick and tired of saddam. saddam regime brought millions of
> deaths upon iraqis:

> A.) iraqi kurdish citizens hate saddam
> B.) majority of iraq: shiites hate dominance of minority: sunnites (saddam
> is sunni)
> C.) iraqis are not stupid, they know saddam owes them for their dead
> fathers & brothers & relatives at iran-iraqi war and 1991 persian
> gulf war saddam started plus he owes them for suffering of international
> boycott.
> D.) huge chunk of iraqis are political exiles who would happy to see
> saddam dead.
> F.) saddam is so bloodthirsty, he killed his 2 sons-in-law (husbands of
> his two daughters). even his relatives from Tikrit are afraid of him.
> G.) iraqi soldiers are already surrendering at kuweit border. no one wants
> to fight for saddam.

> Over all, I pray that all USA servicemen/women came back alive and well
> from the conflict. I also wish iraqi soldiers would have enough wisdom to
> surrender.

Finished plagiarising from your poli sci textbook yet? Anyone with an ability to read between the lines knows full well the United States hold the UN in complete disdain. Why do you think they're in such arrears? They don't give a shit that's why. The White House is currently occupied by a cowboy who's treating the world like it's the wild west. If he had traveled (like, once) overseas before coming to power maybe he's have a better grip on global events. ...And for your information the biggest stock pile of weapons of mass destruction in the world is sitting in Washington D.C. right now...This invasion will have huge implications for world security...far greater than any threat prior to this stupid invasion. If you really want to educate yourself on what's going on, and the evil powers that be...check out this website and learn: www.rootingoutevil.com later dumbdumb

> dont you realize that the US supports more than half of the country's in
> the UN with financial aid? hell yeah...we rule the school, if you dont
> like it, dont take money. that seems rather simple, if you have a problem
> with that...make your own money...dumb f***ers

utter dickhead

> here they go again!
ditto

> 1.) after defeating saddam, bush would undoubtedly put a very high public
> pressure on both israel to stop occupying west bank & gaza and
> palestinians (with their new prime-minister) to stop terror. status quo in
> israeli-palestinian conflict is unacceptable to every side.
Give me a break. You really think Bush is going to solve the Iserali-Palestinian-arab problem? You think he cares? I'm going to murder Iraqis in an illegal war...but don't worry...when were done we will create everlasting world peace. Give me a break.
> 2.) i wonder how all bush-haters would react when millions of iraqis would
> rejoice when saddam will be dead or escaping in shame and iraq would be
> liberated from awful semi-fascist homophobic women-hating
> mad-cult-of-personality dictatorship.
I wonder how Americans will react when the new wave of Anti Americanism begins as Al-Qaida and other terrorist organizations now have more recruits than they know what to do with? You bring up a point that it's ok that a majority in Iraq don't like the minority in power...but it's ok that Bush who lost the election is in power?

semi fascist, hoophobic, women hating, mad-cult-of-personality dictatorsship....
I'm confused..are you talking about Bush?
> why?

> people are sick and tired of saddam. saddam regime brought millions of
> deaths upon iraqis:
People are sick and tired of Bush and his cowboy attitudes.

> A.) iraqi kurdish citizens hate saddam
Liberals hate Bush. What's your point? Does that give us the right to invade and take out a foreign government that has not attacked us?
> B.) majority of iraq: shiites hate dominance of minority: sunnites (saddam
> is sunni)
Majority of Americans didn't vote for Bush. Yet he is in power. The Supreme Court, who had personal interests involved, stopped the recount and said "it will harm petitioner Bush's case" to become President. What about ddemocracy? Votes don't matter?
> C.) iraqis are not stupid, they know saddam owes them for their dead
> fathers & brothers & relatives at iran-iraqi war and 1991 persian
> gulf war saddam started plus he owes them for suffering of international
> boycott.
I thought this was about WMD's? How many countries around the world have a government that people are not happy with? I guess the US will invade the US next.
> D.) huge chunk of iraqis are political exiles who would happy to see
> saddam dead.
so what, blah, blah, blah
> F.) saddam is so bloodthirsty, he killed his 2 sons-in-law (husbands of
> his two daughters). even his relatives from Tikrit are afraid of him.
Hah...How many Americans has Bush executed as Governor of Texas? After 38 years he even brought back federal executions and he has 3 under his belt as President.
> G.) iraqi soldiers are already surrendering at kuweit border. no one wants
> to fight for saddam.
Let's see...if given the choice to be killed by American bombs, killed by American Soldiers, killed by Saddam for deserting your post, or surrendering to US forces and perhaps be tortured or get a lovely stay in Cuba....what would you choose? Death or life? We wiped out Iraq in 4 days last time once the ground campaign began. Now we are even stronger and they are even weaker thatn 12 years ago.

> Over all, I pray that all USA servicemen/women came back alive and well
> from the conflict. I also wish iraqi soldiers would have enough wisdom to
> surrender.
Did you pray for the born again Christian Death row inmate that Governor Bush mocked "please don't kill me" in an interview? Try praying for peace and justice.

> dont you realize that the US supports more than half of the country's in
> the UN with financial aid? hell yeah...we rule the school, if you dont
> like it, dont take money. that seems rather simple, if you have a problem
> with that...make your own money...dumb f***ers
or invade another country and steal their natural resources.

Do you know how many countries support other countries? Of the list of the top 40 countries economically...we come in 39th in supporting other countries based on GNP. We are not so altruistic as you believe.