Admit it - All You Need Is Me SUCKS!

I'm still trying to figure out what the Z stands for in ZOMFG.

The Z is next to the "shift" key. So the idea is that someone in a frenzy to hold the shift key and type OMG throws a Z in there.

I hope you appreciate that because typing it out killed me a little bit. ;)

Songs mentioned in this thread which I LOVE include "All You Need Is Me", "That's How People Grow Up" and "If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me".

From my point of view he's having a little renaissance. Any of these songs would have made ROTT a better record.

It sunk coz it didn't get any airplay and little coverage.Plus finding a copy is a feat of mamouth proportions.

This has to be one of the worst threads ever. Hahaha. And I rarely say that.

Re: Hmmmm

Well, not really, but I won't post links of my personal worst threads list. :p
This kind of threads pop up here often.

Hahaha. Yeah but I mean his argument is simply unfounded. If anything I would have moved this thread to another one about AYNIM.

Re: Hmmmm

Thank you for all the informative ZOMFG references. And I happen to think AYNIM doesn't suck.

I actually like this song and I'm not a huge fan of his current music. I think some of the b-sides on the singles from the past several years are awful. When I saw Moz in 2004 and he performed "Never Played Symphony" I thought I was going to go to sleep. I find All You Need Is Me very catchy.

beaker bought a copy and wasn't keen, so he set fire to it...

muppets-beaker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom