6 Day Pass "goodies"

fredhenson

Can anybody speculate or shed some light on a) what VIP entry means and b) what the "whole host of goodies" may be?

probably entry in to the roundhouse, 30 mins b4 every1 else, a free t shirt maybe or a free programe, very much doubt it means you can go backstage or meet mozza

probably entry in to the roundhouse, 30 mins b4 every1 else, a free t shirt maybe or a free programe, very much doubt it means you can go backstage or meet mozza

Thanks. Did someone say the American 6 night pass allowed entry to the sound-checks?

Thanks. Did someone say the American 6 night pass allowed entry to the sound-checks?

I was in New York for the 5 nights at the Hammerstein but no, you weren't allowed for the sound check there.
Just early entry plus a poster. :)

An educated guess says it'll be early entry a poster and lots of shite leaflets about the venues other events.
:rolleyes:

Just repeating what others have said I know but my guess is:
  • Early entry (maybe half an hour ahead)
  • A tour poster
  • Tour T-Shirt

and then come on...6 consecutive nights of Morrissey!

i think its shit how people whom have bought 6 day passes are given a slightly better reception in the form of goodybags- dont give a shit about that because i usually pick up some merch. BUT how they may get early entry HOW SHIT. REALLY those whom have the luckyness to see him allweek should be put to oneside and those whom are poor or can only see him once like moi should get in first. Due to me not seeing him everyday., the time i get to see him will be my last till the nationwide thats my selfish opinion

OR passes and tickets should be disregarded and it should be a free for all

i think its shit how people whom have bought 6 day passes are given a slightly better reception in the form of goodybags- dont give a shit about that because i usually pick up some merch. BUT how they may get early entry HOW SHIT. REALLY those whom have the luckyness to see him allweek should be put to oneside and those whom are poor or can only see him once like moi should get in first. Due to me not seeing him everyday., the time i get to see him will be my last till the nationwide thats my selfish opinion

OR passes and tickets should be disregarded and it should be a free for all

They should make it like Wolverhampton '88. If you turn up with a Smiths or Morrissey shirt then you can get in.

Love PTxx.

yeh ALTHOUGH i think my heart would be doing leaps and bounds i just DONT THINK ha my body could take it. Ive got that on dvd i think DONT quote me "Sister im a poet" hilarrrrious. Ordering over the phone is quite a torment. though touts would be SO out of the picture wouldnt they, though they would work around that by merely selling morrissey tshirts and so on the BASTARDS. I was looking on ebay and its hurrendous. Ovbouis they havent accidently bough tickets its profit margain.

I went to the lowry the other year and my mate droped out and i sold it for face value

yeh ALTHOUGH i think my heart would be doing leaps and bounds i just DONT THINK ha my body could take it. Ive got that on dvd i think DONT quote me "Sister im a poet" hilarrrrious. Ordering over the phone is quite a torment. though touts would be SO out of the picture wouldnt they, though they would work around that by merely selling morrissey tshirts and so on the BASTARDS. I was looking on ebay and its hurrendous. Ovbouis they havent accidently bough tickets its profit margain.

I went to the lowry the other year and my mate droped out and i sold it for face value

Yeh it always ammuses, confuses and angers me when you see a tout saying "Yeh, well I meant to just buy myself 1 ticket for the Friday night but accidently I clicked and typed in that I wanted 10 six day passes"

Love PTxx.

all that shit they chat why cant they be blatant like anyone with anything between their ears can even regard what they say with an ounce of truth.

Really should be doing that highely important coursework, but now ive got my ticket all i can think about is hotels, the night and so on ergh.

all that shit they chat why cant they be blatant like anyone with anything between their ears can even regard what they say with an ounce of truth.

Really should be doing that highely important coursework, but now ive got my ticket all i can think about is hotels, the night and so on ergh.

I always know I am at a gig when some little rat keeps walking up and down saying "I'll buy any spare tickets!" and the sentence continues in their mind "and I shall sell them on for twice as much to make a profit as I am a greedy f***".

I should be doing my War Literature essay but can only concentrate on anything but my essay.

Love PTxx.

I always know I am at a gig when some little rat keeps walking up and down saying "I'll buy any spare tickets!" and the sentence continues in their mind "and I shall sell them on for twice as much to make a profit as I am a greedy f***".

I should be doing my War Literature essay but can only concentrate on anything but my essay.

Love PTxx.

yeh times like that you now you can f***ing predict what touts are saying or what they would love to say. Im having my own imaginary gig in my head. Well i know i certainly wouldnt like to have to think about bloody war literature- no contest really is there? I dread to see how hysterical i am closer to the gig. When you think about it its not really that long off is it.

yeh times like that you now you can f***ing predict what touts are saying or what they would love to say. Im having my own imaginary gig in my head. Well i know i certainly wouldnt like to have to think about bloody war literature- no contest really is there? I dread to see how hysterical i am closer to the gig. When you think about it its not really that long off is it.

I just realised it is only like 2 months which will fly by, ahh I cannot wait.

Love PTxx.

is it true you have to show ID to pick them up?

I will be picking mine up at the box office. I was told that I will need Identification and the credit card with which they were purchased. Otherwise if you choose the mail option, they will be delivered to your address within a few days of the show - and you will sign for them upon delivery.

I did actually book 4 extra tickets by accident, I clicked the wrong date like a tosser. So not everyone is a filthy liar.

Just most people :)

^ yes but will you "accidentally" mark the price up by 200 percent?

It's usually pretty clear who is a liar and who isn't - how much money they make off of Moz and the person attending the show usually spells it out pretty clearly.

Back
Top Bottom