‘California Son’ is Morrissey’s best album since ‘You Are the Quarry’

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Don't let her pull that bullshit on you. She wants attention. She could be an 8 if she stopped acting goofy but you don't know what mess is waiting for you neck down

Aw. Sorry to burst your bubble but I’m afraid I don’t want a thing from a bunch of cat ladies and limey c***s.

I can tell you exactly what’s waiting for you from the neck down...a dick bigger than yours.

Aw. Sorry to burst your bubble but I’m afraid I don’t want a thing from a bunch of cat ladies and limey c***s.

I can tell you exactly what’s waiting for you from the neck down...a dick bigger than yours.

You didn't burst my bubble sweetie, I see right through your goofy ass. With a little guidance you could probably be a cool chick but you haven't giving me enough reason to put that effort in... I don't doubt you got a bigger dick though

You didn't burst my bubble sweetie, I see right through your goofy ass. With a little guidance you could probably be a cool chick but you haven't giving me enough reason to put that effort in... I don't doubt you got a bigger dick though

AD436966-D762-45E9-9A76-30DE8FE8CE22.jpeg

Stop crying like a baby then. Why couldn’t you just say thank you like a normal person. Look at the fuss you’ve kicked up. Bad Viva! Can I call ya viva?

It’s my thread. I can do as I wish in it as I’ve done for the last 13 years and will continue to do.

Because I’m not normal.

If I hadn’t kicked up a fuss, I wouldn’t be increasing my post count, would I?

Yes, you can.

Back
Top Bottom