Your favourite bad song

Sonar

That's what I'm not
We’re in a place where a brilliant singer is worshipped, so we’re all having a great taste in music. That said I’d like to know if you have some all-time favourites you know are shit but can’t help loving them.

Hello. My name is Sonar and I have a secret passion for “Have you ever really loved a woman?” by Bryan Adams. God, it took courage to type that.

I know it’s hard to beat that tacky gemstone but maybe someone’s into Barbra Streisand, you never know.

Hmmm...

Hi..my name is Hepziah and a try to beat you Sonar with:

"Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven"

The story behind that song is so sad and he looks so unbelieveable vulnerable in the video!

I'll beat you both with Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart. I would never-ever listen to it, but I do secretly like it. :o

all out of love- air supply

i deserve to die.

I still find Gary Glitter records quite foot tap-pable but i don'tplay them for fear of getting put on some sort of list.

i also don;t find robbie williams as offensive as i should and i think he is a tragic person

Frank Sinatra by Miss Kittin - I think that's the title - 'Do you like Frank Sin-a-tra? He's deaaad...'

Became endeared to it after I spent a whole summer chasing a sinfully hot teenager who was into the song. Danced to it, with him, more times than I can count.

xo, math+

"Groove is in the heart" by Deeee-lite. You can't tell me this one doesn't make you want to get up and dance! If not, you may need to check your pulse. But yes, its a bit embarrasing too.

"i touch myself" -Divinyls

MrRoboto said:
"Groove is in the heart" by Deeee-lite. You can't tell me this one doesn't make you want to get up and dance! If not, you may need to check your pulse. But yes, its a bit embarrasing too.

NOOO that's not embarrassing at all. Great song! If you want to see me on the dancefloor (and who wouldn't ;) ): Deee-Lite OR B-52's: Love Shag.

Sonar said:
NOOO that's not embarrassing at all. Great song! If you want to see me on the dancefloor (and who wouldn't ;) ): Deee-Lite OR B-52's: Love Shag.

I made myself laugh right now... I meant: SHACK! Sorry. That's what Germans call "Freud'sche Fehlleistung".

Back
Top Bottom