Top Fifteen The Smiths

Heya, there may be a few people here who'd like to check out my in-depth list of favourite The Smiths' songs: http://theriffking.com/2013/06/11/riff-list-the-smiths/ Thanks!:thumb:

Pretty solid list and a well written piece. It's funny, you wrote that "Rubber Ring" just barely missed making your list. It would be #1 on my list. It's interesting, every Smiths fan I've ever talked to seems to have a different song that they consider their favorite. I enjoyed reading your list.

Hey Justin, I absolutely love Rubber Ring too, and on a different day might have been in my top 10... My favourite Smiths' songs are changing all the time really, but Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me has been my no.1 for a few years now! Thanks for reading:o

Great list! it was a very well written and enjoyable piece. Last Night... is definitely one of my very favorites. The only one on the list that wasn't a top pick for me is Some Girls are Bigger Than Others, although I used to quite like that song. I would also have to include Handsome Devil, the lyrics are tooo classic!

Back
Top Bottom