Just asking is the Chat in here totally dead or
is it just bad timing on my part?
And, is there another Morrissey chat site and I
haven't been told?
Oh, whatever.........

It's dead, Jim.

mccoyhypkd9.jpg

Better its dead though...

The chat had become so foul that no-one could support it in the end, sad too 'cause there was some laughs had in there over the years- still it was a husk of its former self at the end so it can't be mourned.

Reg

Re: Better its dead though...

The chat had become so foul that no-one could support it in the end, sad too 'cause there was some laughs had in there over the years- still it was a husk of its former self at the end so it can't be mourned.

Reg

yes, there are many things not worth mourning :rolleyes:
however, chat lives on where it belongs
you know
reality :cool:

ps: of course, should chat here ever become properly moderated then it might not be 'too too' for those too weak to bear it now
see, in its current form it can easily bore children or scare many with low self worth
but given the unmoderated way in which much of this site is moderated :eek:
i shall not hold my breath on chat here ever being as it should be :o

Last edited:

yes, there are many things not worth mourning :rolleyes:
however, chat lives on where it belongs
you know
reality :cool:

ps: of course, should chat here ever become properly moderated then it might not be 'too too' for those too weak to bear it now
see, in its current form it can easily bore children or scare many with low self worth
but given the unmoderated way in which much of this site is moderated :eek:
i shall not hold my breath on chat here ever being as it should be :o

I like the reason for editing your post, you can never have too many smilies in fact there should be so much more to chose from, there, thats my gripe.

I like the reason for editing your post, you can never have too many smilies in fact there should be so much more to chose from, there, thats my gripe.

you're just begging for people to edit posts simply to put a good reason to edit in there :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom