Tickets for sold out johnny Marr Mancheater show

motorcycleaupairboy

Obviously only tangentially Morriasey related, so I hope allowed.

Would anyone be interested in a couple of tickets for a concert with Johnny Marr and an orchestra at Factory International, Manchester on Friday 8th December. Tickets for this night have sold out, while the Thursday night is avIlable.

Gutted that I can't make it to see the greatest guitarist of his generation in his home town with an orchestra.

2 tickets with fees cost £92.50. Will take £80.

I have seen him once with Pet Shop Boys, and an orchestra for their teenage cancer show at the RSH and it was great.

Obviously only tangentially Morriasey related, so I hope allowed.

Would anyone be interested in a couple of tickets for a concert with Johnny Marr and an orchestra at Factory International, Manchester on Friday 8th December. Tickets for this night have sold out, while the Thursday night is avIlable.

Gutted that I can't make it to see the greatest guitarist of his generation in his home town with an orchestra.

2 tickets with fees cost £92.50. Will take £80.

I have seen him once with Pet Shop Boys, and an orchestra for their teenage cancer show at the RSH and it was great.
Still got one of these?

Sorry. I actually returned them, as it was sold out so they accwpt returns. But waited til the last minute to try see if anyone could use them.

Might be one for sale if you call them.

Back
Top Bottom