Such a tease!

morrisseychic

Seasick Yet Still Docked
Whiteopen.jpg

hahaha... you just had to drag it out of the frink thread... you just could not manage to contain yourself and you had to remind everybody... DRAG everybody down with you. Just when we are starting to cool off - you have to drag the frink thread... SPRAY the frink thread all over this otherwise safe terrain.

thanks a lot! :p:p:p
and yes... such a tease INDEED!!!!

Oh that beauty belongs on the FRINK thread!!

who took that picture? Its so good, even the lighting is just right. darn photogs and their fancy digital contraptions!

oh my god, he`s gorgeous!!!! look at that chest and those nipples *sigh* oops sorry ha ha ha :o he looks stunning, thanks for sharing this beauty with us :)

I'm sorry, I just dont see why people keep saying he's fat! and I'm one of the few who prefers the super skinny ass-less Moz of the 80s. but he's not fat. I think the camera might add a little weight to him, but seeing him up close and in person hes just....bigger, but he doesnt have any flub. He looks good, I'd hit it. :cool:

Oh lord I need that man on top of me.

I'm sorry, I just dont see why people keep saying he's fat! and I'm one of the few who prefers the super skinny ass-less Moz of the 80s. but he's not fat. I think the camera might add a little weight to him, but seeing him up close and in person hes just....bigger, but he doesnt have any flub. He looks good, I'd hit it. :cool:

word. if only we had the right bits and pieces:(

word. if only we had the right bits and pieces:(

Word to that. I know what you mean :p

And Nugz is right, in person he is even more foxy. If that's possible. The moment he graced the stage in NY I could have sworn I saw sparkling lights around him and I heard "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright playing somewhere in the background :cool:

And Nugz is right, in person he is even more foxy. If that's possible. The moment he graced the stage in NY I could have sworn I saw sparkling lights around him and I heard "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright playing somewhere in the background :cool:

LOLOLOL, Skinner! I 'saw & heard' it too! FOXY - yes, that's just what he is. So true, there is something about being in the same room with him that takes over all your senses. I just want to hold & cuddle him until I'm in the same room with him...and then, well-- I want to do other things with him :p This man harnesses some raw, unbridled passion and power. Within an hour the power could totally destroy me or it could save my life. SAVED

I love this Merrillville pic I took. The orb of light aka the "power"
grab-1.jpg

hahaha, Dream Weaver! and just like Garth we were all like "we're not worthy, we're not worthy!!!" SCHWING!!!! :D

The moment he graced the stage in NY I could have sworn I saw sparkling lights around him and I heard "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright playing somewhere in the background :cool:

oh my god i almost inhaled my diet pepsi lolololol

LOLOLOL, Skinner! I 'saw & heard' it too! FOXY - yes, that's just what he is. So true, there is something about being in the same room with him that takes over all your senses. I just want to hold & cuddle him until I'm in the same room with him...and then, well-- I want to do other things with him :p This man harnesses some raw, unbridled passion and power. Within an hour the power could totally destroy me or it could save my life. SAVED

I love this Merrillville pic I took. The orb of light aka the "power"
grab-1.jpg

I just read that and stared at the photo for a while...I think it just got 10 degrees warmer. haha. I love this line... "This man harnesses some raw, unbridled passion and power". You said it! *drool*

Back
Top Bottom