Stephane strikes again

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
After the recent publication of Stephen Street's Viva Hate book, Stephane has very kindly bunged the lyrics to the unreleased song "Lifeguard On Duty" on the magnificent Passionsjustlikemine website.

Peter

He's done 'Happy Lovers United' too. Wish we could hear them :(

yeah the info that he has done that was very much hidden in the viva hate thread so not everybody might have read that-as not evrybody visit a thread several times, mand read every new post
i thought about asking the mods to split this info and create a new thread out of it..forgot about it..
I had the lifeguard lines added to my sig shortly after he posted that info..like them!
happy lovers sounds promising too
i would love to hear the music but hey we got the lyrics-thts more than we can sk for ;-) many many thnks to stephane...
but stephane maybe you can elaborate more at the decription of the music please?

Last edited:
and alsoa q conc stepahne` site
: i have searched on his site..ususally the covers by other artists also feature morrissey tributes and this arent actually covers more like hints like in björks army of me video or art bruts "l.a. song"..this section seems to be gone?
help?

Last edited:
Yeah sorry, the section had to go. Morrissey has become a cultural icon and every week now I was getting emails from people letting me know about songs mentioning him, or quoting a lyric, etc. The section was getting huge, and it's not the most interesting or visited section of the webpage, so I had to drop it. With all the new releases, tour dates, radio and tv interviews, magazine interviews, it can get overwhelming.

If someone wants the last version of the list to host it somewhere else and maintain it, just pick it up at http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/covers-parod.htm.

Stephane

Stephane, who supplies the individual show descriptions? I read the ones I've been to, and some of them are extremely detailed. Are they transcribed from bootlegs?

Can you tell me how exactly you know the lyrics, and heard the 'loud screeches' or whatever.

Did you hear the song? and how?

"The centre of the town is a dangerous zone
Drenched in phlegm every time that I come home"

This is a riot.

Back
Top Bottom