Mozzcast Ritual Two

Hearing your accent makes me think of this:
IMG_9579.jpeg

I've listened properly since and again really enjoyed the meander through the ritual! I particularly liked how the interview clip from about 9:40 in was contextualised, preparing for Moz' very precise comments on Joy Division.

Gladioli's recollection of first hearing The Smiths near the end was cute, and you've put out the call for more along the same lines, a minute of two of cherished memories, earliest or other, to send via voice clip.

Beware the kill switch on Msolo, pressed when anyone's having too much fun! With a little nimbleness and instinct, you're getting past it! I for one appreciate what you're doing, and the thought you've put into the quite sophisticated design, and your pleasant presentation :flowers:

I've listened properly since and again really enjoyed the meander through the ritual! I particularly liked how the interview clip from about 9:40 in was contextualised, preparing for Moz' very precise comments on Joy Division.

Gladioli's recollection of first hearing The Smiths near the end was cute, and you've put out the call for more along the same lines, a minute of two of cherished memories, earliest or other, to send via voice clip.

Beware the kill switch on Msolo, pressed when anyone's having too much fun! With a little nimbleness and instinct, you're getting past it! I for one appreciate what you're doing, and the thought you've put into the quite sophisticated design, and your pleasant presentation :flowers:
I will beware the kill switch....thank you for a lovely review there. I couldn't care less how it's received by mere mortals, it's the Mozz fans' reactions I'm after! So your words are warmly received 😍
I will post the group info soon for the voice clips.
Col

I will beware the kill switch....thank you for a lovely review there. I couldn't care less how it's received by mere mortals, it's the Mozz fans' reactions I'm after! So your words are warmly received 😍
I will post the group info soon for the voice clips.
Col
Yes, do beware.

Back
Top Bottom