Morrissey's comments - an issue on Question Time!

The only time I thought I'd see Mogsy on this programme would be as a panellist. Fortunately the bloke from UKIP was there :D

Seriously though crazy stuff and the Labour Party person (I would btw) seemed to know about Morrissey's recent living arrangements. Finger on the pulse as ever :confused:

How good would that be!? I'd really LOVE that. I can see David Dimbleby saying to Morrissey, can I be your friend?

Thank you for the youtube upload. Be prepared to have to block uses who write vote bnp all over the comments part of yer vids though. I had to block one dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno... I just watched it from the beginning and it seems to me that you just want to punch that guy who asked the question in the mouth. The first guy who talks is important to watch because he is the opposing view to all of the other pc pendulum people. I don't like any of it but I do notice that IT DOESN'T MATTER because they presented Morrissey's statement taken RIGHT OUT OF THE NME who skewed it all up! And that second lady who talks attacks the first talker who called for work permits - jumps down his throat and accuses him of calling a complete halt even though he was talking about work permits. And that lady who wants to show Morrissey exactly what the British identity is and wants him to go to Yorkshire so she can show him - well she needs to go to FRINK thread. Who doesn't want to show him honey?

Last edited:
Moz discussed on Question Time in the UK. I've submitted the story to davidt so maybe we'll see it on the front page in time. Anyway, enjoy here for now! Missed the first 30 seconds or so - but you get the idea.

Thank you for putting it up and so quickly.

Some of your favourites are great too. Especially as I am so fresh from seeing The sex pistols.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it that hhen NME says that Morrissey said something racist, everybody decides to have panel discussions about it but when he says as bold (and true) a statement as "abusing animals is the same thing as child abuse" and Meat Is Murder... Nobody says a freakin word?

Because those talking heads, journalists, reporters and so called thinkers are nothng but failed or wanna be politicians.

Thats why.

Nobody wants to have a good look at themselves they just want a witch hunt.

And they all resent Moz anyway because he reminds them of so many uncomfortable things... like meat being murder for example... so they just love to pull him through the mud. I don't like sitting here and watching and they pretty much piss me off and I very much dont like those people!!!! RRRRRRRrrrrraH :mad:

Last edited:
Why is it that hhen NME says that Morrissey said something racist, everybody decides to have panel discussions about it but when he says as bold (and true) a statement as "abusing animals is the same thing as child abuse" and Meat Is Murder... Nobody says a freakin word?
Because those talking heads, journalists, reporters and so called thinkers are nothng but failed or wanna be politicians.

Thats why.

Nobody wants to have a good look at themselves they just want a witch hunt.

And they all resent Moz anyway because he reminds them of so many uncomfortable things... like meat being murder for example... so they just love to pull him through the mud. I don't like sitting here and watching and they pretty much piss me off and I very much dont like those people!!!! RRRRRRRrrrrraH :mad:

Because no one really cares. There are many people out there who only have a fuzzy idea about who Moz is, let alone know or care whether he eats meat or not.

Ssshesh.

I love the guy, but, seriously, it's not like he's just been nailed to a cross, or anything.
Let's stay calm, people.

Because no one really cares. There are many people out there who only have a fuzzy idea about who Moz is, let alone know or care whether he eats meat or not.

Ssshesh.

I love the guy, but, seriously, it's not like he's just been nailed to a cross, or anything.
Let's stay calm, people.

This kind of thing always happens to creative people and everybody just plays into it or ignores it and then when they are dead... 100 years later, everybody talks about how great they are. I am calm, but I am clear about how i feel on the entire matter.

and my signature says it all!

well about this whole nme thing,i read the interview and i don`t think he meant to offend people by saying this,but ,in my view point ,it would be best if he gave a interview and maybe try to explain to his fans what he was trying to say, lets face it,this is a business,this is what he does for living,he makes money because of the people that buy his records,maybe some people out there feel they need an explanation because maybe they felt insulted,also what nme did is just disgusting and unprofessional.

I can't believe it, I watch Question Time every week and the one week I go to bed early this happens! I think it's usually available on 'watch again'.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I agree with what Morrissey said too. The NME is just being reactionary, inflammatory journalism and inflammatory sub-editing (the pull quotes they chose, the coverlines, etc). Just because someone's words and sentiments can be misunderstood and misconstrued doesn't mean that it's wrong to say them, in my opinion.

Oh dear...

Poor Morrissey, this makes me very upset.

The girl who speaks in the audience and says that we have a multicultural society that we should be proud of... I know her :o

Morrissey himself lives abroad. Doesn't that make him an "immigrant" himself in the country where he lives?

Yes but Moz is loaded. He can go where he wants and won't be a drain on anyone's resources as he can pay his way. I would not be allowed to go live in the USA just like that... Also Australia - no chance of getting in there unless you're an engineer, doctor, hairdresser (yes, really) or minted. You need to give something back to the country where you wish to reside and if you are jobless and penniless you can't do that. Other countries have tougher restrictions on letting people in. It's to do with numbers not race surely?

Back
Top Bottom