Morrissey's birthday album?

Tingle3

Is it worth a punt at Ladbrokes that Morrissey will 'do a Bowie' and announce an album to be released on birthday this year? :rolleyes: Surely the songs have been recorded in some form. If he's had these songs for a number of years I think it would be good for him to release them for us all to appreciate, and then he can get down to the business of writing still more songs. *Please*

Is it worth a punt at Ladbrokes that Morrissey will 'do a Bowie' and announce an album to be released on birthday this year? :rolleyes: Surely the songs have been recorded in some form. If he's had these songs for a number of years I think it would be good for him to release them for us all to appreciate, and then he can get down to the business of writing still more songs. *Please*

Yeeeeeeaaaaah...no.
Curiously enough, he cares more about being on a label than actually releasing music.

Yeeeeeeaaaaah...no.
Curiously enough, he cares more about being on a label than actually releasing music.

For some reason, I imagine Morrissey forcing the label staff to reenact the ending of 'Lucas' constantly so he feels good about himself...

Sorry no new album this year. May-be he should ask the group "The Fall" how they do it . They are from Manchester and contemporaries of Moz who have no problem using small labels (Cherry Red Records) . Mark E. Smith has fronted The Fall since 1978 with this being the 30th studio album ("Re-Mit" due mid May) the group has released. I have often wondered if The Smiths and The Fall ever had any rivalry or ever played on the same bill. I find Mark E. Smith's lyrics quite odd and clever ...... simular to the way Moz drew me to himself and The Smiths.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom