Morrissey to turn on Blackpool Illuminations

B

Bodmin

Blackpool illuminations get turned on 3rd september-concert afterwards. Will be joined by Ginger spice

"International chart-topper and former ‘Smith’ Morrissey will flick the switch to launch the 2004 Blackpool Illuminations on 3 September. Joining Morrissey on stage will be record breaking boy band McFly, television’s Fame Academy hit-maker Lemar, former Savage Garden lead singer Darren Hayes, 80’s chart toppers Swing Out Sister and the cast of “Boogie Nights” starring Jimmy Osmond and Billy Pearce. BBC Radio 2 are again staging the spectacular show, fronted by presenter Mark Radcliffe."

Morrissey and little Jimmy Osmand - UNBELIEVABLE!

> Morrissey and little Jimmy Osmand - UNBELIEVABLE!

I thought Morrissey was from Manchester and he had short hair?

I thought McFly was only doing it, they had to rope moz in really didnt they :p Any source for the paragraph written above?

MBB321

There is a Light and it Never Goes On!

It will have to be a long wire all the way to Perth!

Re: There is a Light and it Never Goes On!

Thats what i thought, thats why i asked for a source. I blame my ill thinking on the flu i have atm :p bring on the 5am Smiths night in edinburgh!!!

MBB321

Yes. That and the fact that the Blackpool illuminations usually has a McDonalds sponsored section with the trademark M's hanging over the road!?

Can't quite see it somehow.

> Yes. That and the fact that the Blackpool illuminations usually has a
> McDonalds sponsored section with the trademark M's hanging over the road!?

> Can't quite see it somehow.

I can't quite see Moz ever doing something like that whoever the sponsor. What next? Panto?

Back
Top Bottom