Morrissey serves INJUNCTION ON MICHAEL LEGGE

Moz-libs

let me re-edit:

> funny how she has never answered her one critics' tired and oft repeated questions
> here directly when I asked her the millionth time and she is tired of repeating herself and gave up, and I can't understand a @#!!!ing word, isn't it a time waster on her behalf as she has a life?

> Suzanne,

> are you going to explain why it's okay for you to be yourself as I criticize
> someone for doing essentially the same things I wish I could do as I single you out for crimes others such as you have done here
> in the past and don't say a word?

> bashing someone for web link posting to their site when it is full of @#!!!e?

> criticising bands for doing absolutely nothing but Smiths/Moz covers and enjoying a level of hero worship?

> you keep failing to answer why you are so critical of these
> other people, but as I can't read 3 words I have to give up and ask you again, yet you have done the very same things right
> here inside my own little head where nobody else can see them except for me...

> were you merely hoping no one would notice that I was drawing attention to myself for being a jackass? How kind of you. I wish my mom was so kind, but she let me turn out this way. Thank you. May you be an inspiration to us all.

you can't answer, can you?

you keep avoiding the questions

you won't admit your hypocrisy

how hard can it be?

just 'fess up and apologize for being hypocritical and that will end it

really

Re: Laura You tell her girl

> Lesbo action on moz solo

I don't think Moz would go in for that, solo or not.

Re: you can't answer, in 3 letter words I can understand can you?

> you keep avoiding the questions that nobody else seems to give a damn about except for myself.

> you won't admit your hypocrisy for liking Keanu Reeves as an actor

> how hard can it be if it keeps shrivelling up inside my abdomen when faced with the cold chill of intellect such as yourself?

> just 'fess up that I'll never have a date with a woman who looks any better than the nits picked off of a Rhinocerous baking in the African sun and apologize for withholding this information, leading me to believe I had a chance in hell with something containing an endoskeleton as the lice i picked up off the toilet seat at the tourist bureau are the only things that will touch it, and being hypocritical for laughing at me behind my back and that will be $3.24 drive around to the first window, thank you.
> end it so I can start mopping the vomit from the school cafeteria

> powdered sponge works wonders, really

and you wonder why you have zero credibility ?

you are so bitter

and you don't wonder why you have zero credibility with morons

> you know that all of us are so bitter that you can't find the record contract you deserve. I check your website all the time in anticipation of news of your major label debut, and it makes me so angry that such a talented person such as yourself is ignored in favor of Britney Spears. Please keep uploading your songs for all to hear. I keep posting gigantic announcements drawing attention to your songs in hopes a label exec happens to stop by because I believe in you so much.

Pyscho- Analyzing Suzanne

> funny how she has never answered her one critics' tired and oft repeated questions
> here directly when I asked her the millionth time and she is tired of repeating herself and gave up, and I can't understand a @#!!!ing word, isn't it a time waster on her behalf as she has a life?

*** you never answered the questions. You won't admit your contradictions- and they are plain to see because you posted them and hoped no one would remember them. You make it clear that you hate yourself and everyone else here.

> Suzanne,

> are you going to explain why it's okay for you to be yourself as I criticize
> someone for doing essentially the same things I wish I could do as I single you out for crimes others such as you have done here
> in the past and don't say a word?

*** you don't like being singled out for being a bitter hypocrite? you are the only one

> bashing someone for web link posting to their site when it is full of @#!!!e?

*** how can YOU judge what is @#!!!e?

look at yours...

or maybe the fact that they get away with it makes you so envious.

> criticising bands for doing absolutely nothing but Smiths/Moz covers and enjoying a level of hero worship?

*** you are obviously jealous and bitter for you dream of the same and fail miserably

> you keep failing to answer why you are so critical of these
> other people, but as I can't read 3 words I have to give up and ask you again, yet you have done the very same things right
> here inside my own little head where nobody else can see them except for me...

*** you wrote the bitter rude posts and links yourself

> were you merely hoping no one would notice that I was drawing attention to myself for being a jackass? How kind of you. I wish my mom was so kind, but she let me turn out this way. Thank you. May you be an inspiration to us all.

*** you must have issues with your parents as well. I'm sure they are very proud you have developed into an talentless lonely spinster with a dead-end job obsessed with a gay former pop idol and holding onto to some delusion that you have a connection with anything normal. This message board is obviously a huge part of your life as you have been posting here several dozen times a day at all hours of the night for years ranting bitterness to fill some the void in your pathetic life.

there you have it - some free therapy

now get over it

Re: Pyscho- Analyzing Suzanne

> *** you never answered the questions that even ambulance chaser lawyers would crawl under their desks and die of embarassment to ask. You won't admit your
> contradictions for eating light lunches and heavy snacks- and they are plain to see because you posted
> them and hoped no one would remember them. You make it clear
> that you hate yourself and everyone else here.

> *** you don't like being singled out for being a bitter
> hypocrite? you are the only one

> *** how can YOU judge what is @#!!!e when you were actually tricking me because you have never once in your life criticized anyone for content of their websites?

> look at yours which you have not posted a direct link to in over a year and you somehow keep beating us over the head with it's existance even when you pretend like it doesn't exist. damn you and your psychic abilities...get out of my head and quit using your government purchased mind control beams. as i walk to the 7-11, I can see your website floating is space above my head...

> or maybe the fact that they get away with it makes you so
> envious of God knows what. I see you walk by and I hear this little "envy envy envy" whisper following you around. I can hear it, and so can my dog. He barked twice and told me so.

> *** you are obviously jealous and bitter for you dream of the
> same and fail miserably as you pick up your 4-track recorder once every 4 months and record one song before shuffling off to tennis lessons and depositing them on the web. God, it's no wonder why you are dying of embarassment because ALL artists become signed off of 4-track demos they post on moz-solo. Just ask Gene. Oasis. Blur. Yes, even before this website existed, they were STILL getting signed by the sheer fact that MTV's Jenni Garth was coming on TV everynight and saying, "here is a brand new band burning up the morrissey web site scene, too hot too handle, here they are...Soul Asylum!" And you are just a miserable failure sitting around as worthier bands are getting picked over you.

> *** you wrote the bitter rude posts to assholes such as myself and links yourself

> *** you must have issues with your parents as well as you actually have some and I was raised by a family of Egrets. I'm sure
> they are very proud you have developed into an talentless in the art of tennis lonely
> spinster who goes about about 4 nights of the week with friends with a dead-end job that pays higher than mine, obsessed with a gay former pop idol that I'm also equally obsessed with, but given the choice, the gay pop star would still want your body over my sagging carcass and a piece shaped like Quasimodo while you are in shape and look good in a dress
> and holding onto to some delusion that you have a connection
> with anything normal while I'm the king of normal. just look at me, can't you tell?. This message board is obviously a huge
> part of your life as you have been posting here several dozen
> times a day but not as much as I have at all hours of the night instead of watching TV for years ranting
> bitterness and still garnering respect as I rant and have not gotten one iota respect from anyone except the egrets who call me their own to fill some the void in your pathetic life and am angry because you are coming only just within feet of somewhat approaching my level.

> there you have it - some free therapy that even Joyce Brothers would not wipe her butt on

> now get over it and quit making me look bad.

so go ahead

> yes, and that is proof that I CAN be nice to people here.

one person not people. Why do you waste so much energy being mean and snotty to EVERYONE else? It's only the internet. One can only guess how you treat people in real life.

On the flipside, If you want to be nicer to everyone, I'm sure that would be agreeable seeing as how it is your bitter meanness directed at others that people find the most problem with NOT your point of view, (which you seem to like to imagine is so out there and hard to fathom from someone as non-intellectual as you that it turns people off.) No, it's definitely your meanness so go ahead: try to treat others with a bit of kindness. You may now begin the first moments of the rest of your lifetime.

Re: so go ahead

> one person not people. Why do you waste so much energy being
> mean and snotty to EVERYONE else?

How do you know that is the only person? Or are you deluding yourself for a reason as to why you are left off my list?

Re: This story is old, I know, but it goes on

> Whoa...wait. Morrissey pointed in my direction back at
> Coachella! Laura, he was cheating on you with me!

I KNEW there was a reason I lost my respect for him quite a while ago-though you all would like to believe otherwise. Oh well, why squelch all of your fun?

Laura

THAT is what you call proof? You complaining and moaning about something that never happened? haha

Susie has now transcended everything you ever thought about her:

She is now answering for ALL who visit here, or who have apparently collectively thought anything negatively about me. How special of her. Let's all offer a round of applause and hope that the lingering attention will make her notice her attitudes- most likely it won't. I will NOT be the one turning blue waiting to find out.

BTW- I never complained NOR moaned about ANYTHING to anyone. YOU all wanted me to be saying something that I never did. I hate to point this out, but did you all ever stop to think that maybe in YOUR sub-conscious you wanted to believe you were in contact with someone who might know something more than you did, so you held hope and when the reality that was there all along presented itself so clearly THAT is when the bubble popped and you became even MORE bitter towards someone who only meant kindness here?

Basically, so all of the minds out there can understand what I mean to say is: Do you know that what you did was create your own version of something that was your own truth? And when it turned out to be NOT what you THOUGHT it was, you decided to point fingers in someone elses direction so as to feel less ridiculous?

Hmmm, I know you will think you have something smart to say back at me, but it isn't. So just stop now.

Girl Afraid, I wasn't the one who brought this all up again, it was your ol' pal Suz who did that. Read back to the first few posts when she realized someone ELSE found her wierdness out besides the ones who don't say anything about it here. That is when she found it necessary to bring OTHERS in to try to reduce the glare on her shiny forhead.

Laura

Cause people like you, make me feel so tired

> Girl Afraid, I wasn't the one who brought this all up again, it
> was your ol' pal Suz who did that Read back to the first few
> posts when she realized someone ....(more of Laura's ranting and insults to suzanne)

It doesn't matter who pushed who or who fell down the stairs or who took the toy away.

The POINT is this...It's over. You lied, to many many people, we know, David knows, it's senseless to debate that; as much as you obviously would like to.

Most of the people on the board have found you out, move on.

clasped.jpg

Back
Top Bottom