Morrissey Intermission Tapes/Videos

dizzywhore_1804

A big-nose who knows...
Ok, I was wondering if anyone had ever gone through compiling the songs that Morrissey plays over the PA and the videos before the curtain falls, into one download or a collection or anything like that?

I've found it quite difficult to download certain obscure tracks that I'd like to listen to, and find the here-and-there availability frustrating - and I'm sure I'm not alone.

I know, going back to the 80s the file would be massive, but it could be quite interesting, no? Having them collected into one place? Or even year by year?

How easy would it be to get this project off the ground?

Last edited:
I posted intermission tape compilations I've made in the Downloads/Bootlegs section quite some time ago. Up until 2008 I think.

Thanks for this - it looks amazing and is exactly what I'm after! (Out of interest are these just the songs played before, or does it include the videos - in audio form - as well?)

Unfortunately all the links are dead at the moment :(
I know it's a massive job but if there's any chance they could start being put up again it'd be beyond fantastic.

Hey Mikael, these are songs from the Smiths intermissions you posted, aren't they? I've been searching for the Queen is Dead tour intermission songs. Sad, I know. :)

[Quoting Mikkael's old post now]
Assorted intermission music and related, except "I Never Dreamed" that I added just because I love it.

Big thanks to Seekastar for the info on some of these!

01 Buddy Holly - Sheila.mp3
02 The Cookies - I Want A Boy For My Birthday.mp3
03 Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World.mp3
04 Blondie - Fan Mail.mp3
05 Cilla Black - Love of the loved.mp3
06 Helen Shapiro - Tell Me What He Said.mp3
07 Lee Red Melson & The Missouri Nighthawks - Carmen Sue Rock.mp3
08 Johnny & The Hurricanes - Ja-Da.mp3
09 Tommy Mclain - Sweet Dreams.mp3
10 John Leyton - Johnny remember me.mp3
11 Audrey Hepburn - Moon River.mp3
12 George Formby - Why Don't Women Like Me.mp3