Mindy, here's a thought for you.

• Thread starter Your online research *expert*
  • Start date
Y

Your online research *expert*

I am not here to bash, and hopefully you will see this as kind and take my advice:

"yes, dozens of people come on this site and make inflammatory, homophobic comments, yet again, i am singled out when all i am trying to do is get this loser improper to leave me alone."

This I will say to you and hopefully it will be thought of by many, NOT just yourself. People like Mr. Improper only continue in their rants, disgusting storied posts, often using improper spelling as well as grammar (because the person 1. Is drunk most of the time, and 2. can't spell.) because you continue to respond to his crap.

Yes, it IS a "he".

I have a suggestions for you and your problems: get away from the board. It's simple. You click the little "x" in the corner, get up and walk away from the pc.

Message board obsession (not to imply anything of the sort, but you do seem to have that problem) is easily overcome.

however, if you insist on staying around the boards as much as I seem to gather you do (I visit this board once every other day or so...) then please follow my advice and know the person posting as Improper is a very intelligent, very odd, yet funny guy who does this JUST TO SEE HOW PEOPLE WILL REACT.

It's not worth it to let it get to you. And don't let comments on your wordiness NOR the way you spell like a British person bother you. That's just a ridiculous argument to have about a person. Makes them VERY small, not you.

Take care.

Well, I for one am really sickened to know that she's been giving Improper rimjobs.

thank you for your advice. i will take it to heart, but you see, the reason i dont leave is because that is what i think a lot of people want. i like coming to this board and talking about morrissey. morrissey makes my life worth living. he makes me feel like a worthwhile person and i like to pay tribute to him here. i just dont take kindly to people picking on me for no reason. and i don't want to let them think they've beaten me by leaving the board indefinitely. i apologise to everyone here for allowing this nonsense to go on as long as it has.

> I am not here to bash, and hopefully you will see this as kind and take my
> advice:

> "yes, dozens of people come on this site and make inflammatory,
> homophobic comments, yet again, i am singled out when all i am trying to
> do is get this loser improper to leave me alone."

> This I will say to you and hopefully it will be thought of by many, NOT
> just yourself. People like Mr. Improper only continue in their rants,
> disgusting storied posts, often using improper spelling as well as grammar
> (because the person 1. Is drunk most of the time, and 2. can't spell.)
> because you continue to respond to his crap.

> Yes, it IS a "he".

> I have a suggestions for you and your problems: get away from the board.
> It's simple. You click the little "x" in the corner, get up and
> walk away from the pc.

> Message board obsession (not to imply anything of the sort, but you do
> seem to have that problem) is easily overcome.

> however, if you insist on staying around the boards as much as I seem to
> gather you do (I visit this board once every other day or so...) then
> please follow my advice and know the person posting as Improper is a very
> intelligent, very odd, yet funny guy who does this JUST TO SEE HOW PEOPLE
> WILL REACT.

> It's not worth it to let it get to you. And don't let comments on your
> wordiness NOR the way you spell like a British person bother you. That's
> just a ridiculous argument to have about a person. Makes them VERY small,
> not you.

> Take care.

> thank you for your advice. i will take it to heart, but you see, the
> reason i dont leave is because that is what i think a lot of people want.
> i like coming to this board and talking about morrissey. morrissey makes
> my life worth living. he makes me feel like a worthwhile person and i like
> to pay tribute to him here. i just dont take kindly to people picking on
> me for no reason. and i don't want to let them think they've beaten me by
> leaving the board indefinitely. i apologise to everyone here for allowing
> this nonsense to go on as long as it has.

*sigh* But you need to understand THESE PEOPLE AREN'T PEOPLE- THEY ARE A COMPUTER. I mean, I am speaking figuratively, but you MUST know walking outside and breathing fresh air as opposed to sitting here vowing never to leave due to WHOM giving a shit makes no sense.

Maybe someday you will realize how worthless a bunch of people on a message board for an aging, soon to be retired, alternarock pseudo star really can be. It'll happen.

I can very much appreciate your appreciation of Morrissey and music in general, but please don't waste anymore time convincing yourself that anyone would care if you stayed or left. However, it makes me sad to think that you would value the opinion of anyone here (unless of course you have friends from this message board and they really care about you and your well being) over going out and having a conversation with someone or just contemplating the serious state of the world these days.

ANYTHING you do outside of posting on a message board is worth more brain matter, speaking generally of course as there are some discussions that can pop up that actually make a person look outside of themselves when they try, than sitting in your chair thinking these individuals will give one shit about your comings and goings.

I just hope you think about it a bit more. I wasn't suggesting you leave when I told you to ignore Improper, but I do think sitting staring at a monitor 3 or 4 hours (or MORE- I know there are those who do spend all day on this speil) a day isn't healthy in any way shape or form.

Best to you.

i appreciate your concern, but as i said many times, i dont just sit on here and hang around moz-solo all day. i'm usually doing homework or something and i come here for a break. but you do have a point. it is dumb to care what these people think of me. i just really have a problem with being bashed by people who have an inferior grasp of the english language and who use the same insults over and over. call me immature. it's my own problem, now isnt it?

> *sigh* But you need to understand THESE PEOPLE AREN'T PEOPLE- THEY ARE A
> COMPUTER. I mean, I am speaking figuratively, but you MUST know walking
> outside and breathing fresh air as opposed to sitting here vowing never to
> leave due to WHOM giving a shit makes no sense.

> Maybe someday you will realize how worthless a bunch of people on a
> message board for an aging, soon to be retired, alternarock pseudo star
> really can be. It'll happen.

> I can very much appreciate your appreciation of Morrissey and music in
> general, but please don't waste anymore time convincing yourself that
> anyone would care if you stayed or left. However, it makes me sad to think
> that you would value the opinion of anyone here (unless of course you have
> friends from this message board and they really care about you and your
> well being) over going out and having a conversation with someone or just
> contemplating the serious state of the world these days.

> ANYTHING you do outside of posting on a message board is worth more brain
> matter, speaking generally of course as there are some discussions that
> can pop up that actually make a person look outside of themselves when
> they try, than sitting in your chair thinking these individuals will give
> one shit about your comings and goings.

> I just hope you think about it a bit more. I wasn't suggesting you leave
> when I told you to ignore Improper, but I do think sitting staring at a
> monitor 3 or 4 hours (or MORE- I know there are those who do spend all day
> on this speil) a day isn't healthy in any way shape or form.

> Best to you.

Back
Top Bottom