Lucky french feckers....

• Thread starter The ghost of troubled Mr. Smith (DRESSED AS THE EV
  • Start date
T

The ghost of troubled Mr. Smith (DRESSED AS THE EV

Anyone think he'll throw in anymore suprises to the setlist for tonight? (seen as he's back on the sane side of the planet)

> Anyone think he'll throw in anymore suprises to the setlist for tonight?
> (seen as he's back on the sane side of the planet)

I sincerely hope for a one time performance of a classic. You know like he did once with The Queen is dead, or Pain a Vulgar Picture etc. Even Hand in Glove (performed more than once) will do.

maybe he'll sing twice "there's a light" or "the song of the preacher man"...

> Anyone think he'll throw in anymore suprises to the setlist for tonight?
> (seen as he's back on the sane side of the planet)
Oi Smith,aren't you supposed to be in Paris?Whats up,boss suss you did he/she?I agree with you though,lucky French feckers,was supposed to go myself but you know thanks to the untimely birthday of the youngest....I swear to God only my perfectly sane little ones birthday could prevent me from seeing Moz and that says a lot as you know!!!!Well that and the fact that chip juice has done her back in so I've nowhere to dump the brats!Guess its true what Moz says;November spawned a monster!!!!

> maybe he'll sing twice "there's a light" or "the song of
> the preacher man"...

How cool would it be if he lost it, got confused by people askin bout the queen is dead and came out in a tiara covering 'we will rock you'? That'd be worth ticketmaster prices plus tax.
Seriously though I reckon he might have one more up his slieve...just to piss off america like, oh how nice would it be to hear 'Jeane'?...(stop laughing, I can but hope.)

> Oi Smith,aren't you supposed to be in Paris?Whats up,boss suss you did
> he/she?I agree with you though,lucky French feckers,was supposed to go
> myself but you know thanks to the untimely birthday of the youngest....I
> swear to God only my perfectly sane little ones birthday could prevent me
> from seeing Moz and that says a lot as you know!!!!Well that and the fact
> that chip juice has done her back in so I've nowhere to dump the
> brats!Guess its true what Moz says;November spawned a monster!!!!

I am supposed to be there but instead im in work (which definately IS a four letter word). Cant afford it, only lost out on me air fare coz I had planned on gettin a ticket there so apart from the gut wrenching jelousy of the french seein moz tonight n not me, its not too bad. Theres always Brighton, london, dublin.

> I am supposed to be there but instead im in work (which definately IS a
> four letter word). Cant afford it, only lost out on me air fare coz I had
> planned on gettin a ticket there so apart from the gut wrenching jelousy
> of the french seein moz tonight n not me, its not too bad. Theres always
> Brighton, london, dublin.
Are you coming to Brighton then?oh btw if you havent sorted your flight to London yet give me a buzz later,ok?

> Are you coming to Brighton then?oh btw if you havent sorted your flight to
> London yet give me a buzz later,ok?

Coolaroo

Back
Top Bottom