Looking for Boy Afraid from Orange Message Board

J

jules

Hey, i'm looking for my friend Boy Afraid from the Orange Message board. I refuse to use the board anymore as the running of it is pathetic and I believe in freedom of speech... however I miss speaking to my friend BA!

Contact me if you're on here anyway.

Re: message to Jules from Boy Afraid

Hiya Jules, Andy was a bit o.t.t with us the other day. I dont know why orange is so strick! So how's things with you anyway?

Hiya Jules, not really sure how this works so i might be making and almighty cock up. Orange were way over the top with us the other night.

Re:

Right so i think i'm getting the hang of this now. I dont have a computer so i'm doing this on my phone via opera. You should come up Hall Green one time dogs are running

Re: Boy Afraid again------------2J4nXAHfD/D9qF+j4flWqm

Hello again angel, as i was trying to tell you on Tuesday night i'll be 27 on the 28th of November. So maybe i'm the monster that Morrissey was singing about!
------------2J4nXAHfD/D9qF+j4flWqm

Re: Boy Afraid again------------2J4nXAHfD/D9qF+j4flWqm

Good morning sweetness. At last... we're able to say what the hell we like!

Yes Andrew was way too harsh on us. I mean, we can discuss suicide, yet we can't tell each other our ages?! Bizarre. Anyway, i'm glad you understood what I was trying to say to you about this website.. I knew you would. I'm sorry I couldn't reply until this morning but I only have access to t'internet at work. So here I am on a dreary Monday morning, escaping the dulldom of ironmongery by emailing my good friend BA.

Anyway, as I was saying the other night before we were so rudely interrupted by Matriarchal-Andrew... i'm 26 on 19th October next month. I'm planning a trip to Alton Towers (i'm petrified of the rides.. but still lots of fun all the same!) and a nice big chinese meal. So you're a sagittarius then? (Sorry if you're not into starsigns, but I am in a big way and this'll be the last time I mention them I promise). That'll be why we get on as you're very compatible with me. Lots of my friends are sagittarius and they are such lovely people.. they always say exactly what they think and are just so much fun.

You're meal sounded a good laugh last night. Which hotel did you go to? I just cooked a sunday roast for my husband and brother and we all watched a film.

Did you see the documentary about James Dean on Saturday? I didn't realise what a bad life he had until I watched it. I always wondered why Morrissey had such a fascination with him, but I totally understand now. I feel Morrissey likes to be a harbour for lost and needy souls and James Dean desperately craved love and affection because he had none from his dad, and this probably attracted him to him. Maybe i'm wrong.. it's just me speculating. There's going to be a fair few programmes on about him in the next couple of weeks anyway.

I know what I meant to tell you, my mom was telling me yesterday that a garden centre near us (Pacific Nurseries, Chester Road, Streetly) has a greyhound day about once a month. They have lots of ex-racers there and they are trying to show people what wonderful pets they are. Apparently if you give a donation, they'll come and do a home check and then you can adopt one. My mom fell in love with a brindle one yesterday. Ever since our last dog Ben died, she swore she wouldn't have one again, but 2 years on she's seriously considering having one. I told her what you said about having greyhounds with cats though. She was of the thinking that because their cat used to sleep curled up in the tummy's of our retrievers, that she would be okay with any dog. I then reminded her that even though greyhounds are ridiculously gentle, they have still been trained to chase something little and furry (alot like you men.. ha ha ha!)

Anyway, i've probably bored you enough now. Thank you so much for getting in contact with me. I feel you can have tons of friends through life but there's only a few people you meet that you can have a true affinity with.

Re: boy afraid to Jules

Hello Angel, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you but my phone has been playing up. I'm into star signs as well so i know we're destined to be friends. How are you today?

Re:Boy Afraid to jules------------VJR/PDqf36/2xN+J+MM//o

By the way my real name is Russell. I've got to work again now so i'll speak later, have a good day x
------------VJR/PDqf36/2xN+J+MM//o

Re: boy afraid to Jules

Don't worry about it, I know you've got work and stuff. So are you having a good day? You know you REALLY shouldn't have told me you like astrology... I drive everybody mad with it (so chuffed you are into it though!). I'm having an okay day considering it's Monday. I thought after i'd sent you that message, if you're picking up email by your phone, my email must've been huge! I'm sorry, I get carried away.. i'm such a chatterbox when I get going. Anyway, you know the Moz song 'Interlude', who is he duetting with? I read last night that Moz was once in a Brookside spin off playing himself. Have you ever seen it? I would really, really love to see it... he says that he's awful in it.. bless him! xx

Hey Russell... mine's Julie but i'm sure you gathered that (not very creative with my nickname am I?!). Have a good rest of the day sweetness. x

Hello Angel, i'm guite limited on here on my phone but i'm a real chatterbox as well, my text messages normally go in several parts. I think it's interesting how much we have in common. Speak to you later x

Maybe it's 'cos we am bowth from the Black Country our kid!!! Speak to you later beautiful x

Re:Boy Afraid to jules------------VJR/PDqf36/2xN+J+MM//o------------qj2zN+hGb56ZGWQUfrsqhb

I'm hardly beautiful but i am very black country, when i went to London hardly anyone could understand what i was talking about! I'm very quick witted and most people just think of me as a comedien but when i open up and show them how deep and complex i an they are usually quite shocked. Pp

------------qj2zN+hGb56ZGWQUfrsqhb

To Boy Afraid

Isn't it sad that some people in life get off on nastiness? I'm not one of those people as life is too short to be making snide comments to people I don't know. I think it's back to the orange message board for us. (And no les bianluv... I won't be coming back on here, so if you post a pathetic response then it won't be read and you'll just be posting drivel for your own entertainment.)

Re: Boy Afraid to Jules------------a/llCDous1DO4Fza+9rPP4------------ut+P8IfVwcPEph12ofHZ5E

Dont let it worry you Jules the world is full of resentful people i'm sure we cant rise above it. How was your film?
------------a/llCDous1DO4Fza+9rPP4

------------ut+P8IfVwcPEph12ofHZ5E

Re: To Boy Afraid

Just a suggestion... heard of e-mail?

It's marvellous.

Back
Top Bottom