Legacy Editions: Smiths' Albums

Would you / how would you like Legacy Editions of Smiths' albums to be carried out?

• Total voters
Oh, okay. This is one of those "We'd love to have your opinion on a hypothetical question-- but please spare us your opinion" threads. :rolleyes:

I'll try again:

Q: "Dizzywhore's post got me thinking -- what if we were to eventually see readjustments of the four Smiths' studio albums some day?"

A: The record companies don't listen to me. Morrissey doesn't listen to me. All I know is that conducting a discussion in a discussion forum is the last thing we should do.

Peter took the liberty of banning proust after he/she had been caught harassing other users through email.

And the point you're making is exactly what I was trying to tell him through the lyrics of "Honey You Know Where To Find Me", which has grown on me IMMENSELY in the past few days. :thumb:

Ah, I see what you mean, thanks for the heads-up. I had no idea what proust had been doing behind the scenes, it appears someone spiked his/her meds, LOL.

I'm not new here, I don't post regularly but sometimes it gets exhausting when one is trying to make a point and people just don't get it, LOL.

Thanks again mcrickson, :thumb:

Last edited:
Oh, okay. This is one of those "We'd love to have your opinion on a hypothetical question-- but please spare us your opinion" threads. :rolleyes:

I'll try again:

Q: "Dizzywhore's post got me thinking -- what if we were to eventually see readjustments of the four Smiths' studio albums some day?"

A: The record companies don't listen to me. Morrissey doesn't listen to me. All I know is that conducting a discussion in a discussion forum is the last thing we should do.

Correct answer. :thumb: Worm wins!

I thought I would! So what do I win? The Re-Mastered Southpaw Grammar? :rolleyes:

Nope! Oh no, you win the brand new Legacy Edition of "Years of Refusal", originally slated for 2023, but we'll give it to you early, considering this profound win :D

It contains brand new artwork (taken from the 'Viva Hate' era :p), all the B-sides to the two YoR singles (except "Shame is the Name"), "When Last I Spoke To Carol" and "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" have been removed, and "Sorry Doesn't Help" is the first track...and the last track :p

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Back
Top Bottom