Hay fever sufferer?

sistasheila

tjekket
its just beginning..thankfully i only have it during spring...also have allergic asthma ...17 years now..can recall my last asthma attack when i was in berlin at a concert , didnt have no money left so I had to walk to the hospital...I espicially have problems with extremly itching eyes...with my red eyes i look like i have cried the whole night..eyedreops dont really help
the antihistamins tablets not as well
you also get very tired beause the immune system has to fight,,,,
any fellow sufferer around here ?

Last edited:
Ewww, very sorry to hear about it. :(

I heard mint / mint flavoured chewing gum relief the itchness and runny nose.
Have you tried it?

Ewww, very sorry to hear about it. :(

I heard mint / mint flavoured chewing gum relief the itchness and runny nose.
Have you tried it?
have never heard of it..but i will try,,,:)
a few tips:
you are advised to better not open the window at daytime, but nightitme the pollen flight(counts/level are much lesser) and should wash your hair at the evening..this will let you sleep better...
so at last at night i feel not as hotrrinelas daytimes

Last edited:
its just beginning..thankfully i only have it during spring...also have allergic asthma ...17 years now..can recall my last asthma attack when i was in berlin at a concert , didnt have no money left so I had to walk to the hospital...I espicially have problems with extremly itching eyes...with my red eyes i mlook like i have cried the whole night..you also get very tired beause the immune system has to fight,,,,

Yep. I've had hayfever most years since I was a kid. It was much worse in my teen years but I still get it during the summer. I take a tablet called Clarityn, which is OK but not really 100% useful. I noticed my eyes being itchy yesterday evening and this morning so I could be getting it early this year. Annoying.

I used to have it when I was younger, but I moved to near the ocean and haven't had it since. It's been almost 25 years.

Last edited:
horrible the last days...hope spring is over pretty soon,...and i can enjoy the sun without looking like a zombie:(
i wonder why the medicaton doesnt make it any better..got to see the doctor...again
that feeling of feeling totally exhausted and tired and battered without having doing anything beside the typical hay fever syptoms is very annoying..

Last edited:
god am I ever! I suffer terribly with it.I've found the best remedy is Fexofenadeine hydrochloride tabs 120 mg. I take one twice daily.They are an exellent Anti - histamine.I also recommend smearing Vaseline in your nostrils ,it keeps the pollen out.Apparently you should leave your clothes outside your bedroom door when you go to bed as they are covered in pollen.Hope this helps!:)

t.Apparently you should leave your clothes outside your bedroom door when you go to bed as they are covered in pollen.Hope this helps!:)
doing this too
esp washing the hair before to got to bed seems to be make the syptoms a tiny tiny bit better for the night but ..
have you tried this hyposensibilation things where you get injections for several years..its very time consuming and not always helpful..ive heard of a friends colleguae who had less intense syptoms after but a few years later its back worse then ever,.,,,

Strangely enough I find having something to eat when you're having a sneezing fit and itchy eyes helps...also Opticrom Aqueous eye drops help a lot too_On prescription only by the way.

I'm allergic to pretty much everything.I take anti histamines every day of my life.

Bahh, feel better :).

I've got allergies for the first time in my life. I've learned that dryllin' and going to school is a TERRIBLE idea.

I have all year round hay fever.Its called perennial rhinitis, bloody great :mad:

people who dont suffer from hay fever think its just a little sneeze now and again, but it can actually f*** your whole day up :(

Forget it nothing works just got to wait while the plants stop copulating

Back
Top Bottom