F.A.O Oaf

• Thread starter Edgar.T. Hoover (T for Transvestite) proud leader
  • Start date
E

Edgar.T. Hoover (T for Transvestite) proud leader

I would dearly love your comments on the following -

J. Edgar Hoover being a closet homosexual who wore womens clothing on his nights off of running the FBI, whilst at the same time claiming homosexuality a curse against human nature.

The fact that many Britains do wish death on leaders but never actually assassinate them. You lot seem to manage it.

The fact that Castro is still leading Cuba after JFK (1961) sent the CIA offshore to overthrow the regime. Look who's still around?
And after all this time, they don't want to believe him.

As for the state of Israel, well, we've been there before, as you have Iraq ....Senior and Junior...will they never learn.

> The fact that Castro is still leading Cuba.... Look who's still around?
> And after all this time, they don't want to believe him.

He's still around because he's a dictator who doesn't allow free elections. The only other option of the people is to somehow overthrow him, but he keeps them down thru the usual totalitarian means - thought police, murder, political prisoners, etc etc etc.

So, no, it's not surprising he's still around. Evil dictators tend to hang around too long by any brutal means at their disposal.

I believe I told you in the distant past to check out a documentary film called The Fog of War, for the specific purpose of learning what I thought was the film's most interesting revelation: Castro was on the phone to the Soviets at the height of the Cold War urging them to push the nuclear button. So, if your hero had had his way, none of us would be alive right now.

Old communist habits die hard: China pulls a Tiananmen Square and massacres protestors

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/09/international/asia/09cnd-china.html?hp&ex=1134190800&en=a42a6c1e282d9ade&ei=5094&partner=homepage&oref=login

======
20 Reported Killed as Chinese Unrest Escalates

Published: December 9, 2005
SHANGHAI, Dec. 9 - Residents of a fishing village near Hong Kong said that as many as 20 people had been killed by paramilitary police in an unusually violent clash that marked an escalation in the widespread social protests that have roiled the Chinese countryside. Villagers said that as many as 50 other residents remain unaccounted for since the shooting. It is the largest known use of force by security forces against ordinary citizens since the killings around Tiananmen Square in 1989. That death toll remains unknown, but is estimated to be in the hundreds.
======

In other news, the leader of Iran said the Holocaust never occurred.

======
BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany, Russia and Switzerland joined the European Union on Friday in a chorus of condemnation of the Iranian president for suggesting the Holocaust might not have taken place and that Israel should be moved to Europe.

The remarks by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, at a news conference in the Saudia Arabian city of Mecca on Thursday, follow his call in October for Israel to be "wiped off the map," which also sparked broad international criticism.
======

What a world we live in. Oh, well, I guess we should go back to our regularly scheduled hysteria now, about how Bush is the most evil man on earth, the new Hitler, the mass murderer, blah blah blah blah blah..... *rolls eyes*

I hope we're all looking forward to the shiny, happy Olympic Games in China.

We'll brush this unpleasantness under the rug, don't worry.