Does anyone have info...?

S

Slartibartfast

I was wondering if the information I heard about a tour with the Pet Shop Boys & Soft Cell was true. Is there really a tour & if so, would anyone happen to know the dates? Thank you all so much for any assistance that can be provided.

Supposedly. It's the tour that Sinead O' "cue ball" Connor dropped out of due to family obligations. I forgot who is supposed to replace her..but for God sakes, if it's the Indigo Girls, i'll throw a grenade on the stage.

There is supposed to be a Miami show this July.

> I was wondering if the information I heard about a tour with
> the Pet Shop Boys & Soft Cell was true. Is there really a
> tour & if so, would anyone happen to know the dates? Thank
> you all so much for any assistance that can be provided.

Last I read yesterday, it is cancelled because Sinead(I'm a lesbian/just kidding.....!) O'Conner dropped out.

yes and her family obligations are that she's getting married. kind of ruins the point of promoting a pro-gay tour when one of your self-proclaimed homosexual co-headliners decides so go straight again. i thought that her becoming a catholic priest was idiocy, but this proves it: she's a complete fu.cking tool.

NICEEE email addy, Billy!!! High on entertainment list here...

my conclusion

Morrissey- Omni-sexual, he can have both, he can have all

Retardabilly- Unisexual, one size fits neither

Laura Wacko- Bi-polar sexual, can have everyone because Pope John Paul writes her and tells her and says she is the first and only in Catholic history to be granted the privilege.

Hahahaha. Good one Suzanne. So NOT worth my while to expound on it any further.

Re: my conclusion

> Morrissey- Omni-sexual, he can have both, he can have all

a-ha, and that's the fun, believe me!!!

> Retardabilly- Unisexual, one size fits neither

muaaaa ha ha. it's interesting his "bi" post, when he seems so obtuse, when the subject is sex, and love.

> Laura Wacko- Bi-polar sexual, can have everyone because Pope
> John Paul writes her and tells her and says she is the first and
> only in Catholic history to be granted the privilege.

no, pope john wouldn't allow her. he's too busy writing letters to jesus himself.

Back
Top Bottom