Big Brother

Aly Panic

Slap Me On The Patio
I'm ashamed to say this but I've started to enjoy Big Brother!:eek:

If I was in there I would give that Shabaz some shit too, what a tosser!

That old bird with the big boobs freaks me out, she just don't look right.

Aly Panic said:

Never mind give him shit, i'd give him a right hook. :mad:

Shahbaz has walked now anyway.
He was a disgrace to gay men, Muslims and Scotsmen. How embarassing.

I think Pete will win. I can't see anyone finishing ahead of him. Not from the current lot anyway.

Mm. I think Pete will win too. They put all the other contestants in because they're complete ARSES, but they didn't put Pete in for that, only as a kind of circus freak thing (I think.) He is the only 'normal' person in the house, actually. I think that it will actually have a good effect, though...less stereotyping from now on.

Nikki does my nut in. She must have some kind of mental thing. She's like a child.

And if I met Mikey I would punch the bastard.

I told myself that Big Brother was sick and wrong on launch night, that I would not watch it...but here I am, addicted again.

I only watched the first couple of nights. If I was gay I'd be disgusted with Shahbaz. I know a few gays and none of them are like him at all, they are all sound people wheras he is just an absolute plank.

Aly Panic said:

its not going to be fun anymore without shabaz, who are we going to talk about?

LetsGoDevils said:

This is the main flaw with Big Brother. We all hate the noisey, attention -seeking, annoying twats and we can't wait to vote them out....BUT...once they're out, all we are left with are the dullards. This is why the last couple of weeks of every Big Brother is so tedious.

As much as I found Shahbaz appalling, annoying and aggrivating, the House is already dulling over. I mean how much controversey are we REALLY likely to get from Bonnie, Glyn or George?

It's Catch-22.

I'd get rid of George first, for the crime of descibing Imogen as a ''top spec bitch'.
Then I'd get rid of Cezar for not being able to spell his name properly and then Bonnie for being unable to pronounce hers.

Don't let this drivel ruin your lives....

Thank fook the World Cup starts in 2 and a half weeks.

LetsGoDevils said:

I thought it was a shame that he went but I think he'll go back in again in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom