Anyone who would like equality...

C

Cinderella Borgia

If you have a moment or two, please send an email to these
addresses to ask that Section 28 be repealed. I'm sure all of you will know what a destructive piece of legislation this is. The 'christian' right are always mentioning how many messages of support they get. The more people speak out about this the more likely something is to get done.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Or visit the website below and have your say there...

Labour/Government site.

i'll blast the volume of my stereo with margareth on the guillotine playing as i send my email....

> If you have a moment or two, please send an email to these
> addresses to ask that Section 28 be repealed. I'm sure all of
> you will know what a destructive piece of legislation this is.
> The 'christian' right are always mentioning how many messages of
> support they get. The more people speak out about this the more
> likely something is to get done.

> [email protected] [email protected] Or visit
> the website below and have your say there...

Christians. Don't get me started on Christians. The boys from Big Nose City had the right idea with Christians. To the lion bar and don't spare the peanuts!

Have you seen Gladiator? That Russell Crowe is nowt but a big puff man.

The only moment I have is nothing to do with equality

I am a selfish bastard as you know, so forget equality, I just want total satisfaction for me. Who cares for you,s o gimme my big tin of Altoid mints and I'll also bring a terry cloth towel to wipe off the excess.

A good three hours would do, long enough for my fingers to get all prune-like shazbot!

Re: Mouthy!

Listen up jacksplat, it just so happens that what you like doing I like having done, like it or not slappelfishy!..So shut the hell up, ie stop talking and keep...

Back
Top Bottom