A Question for the Pimp

H

Horace Rump-hole

Can you tell us where Keyboard player Mikey was born and braised?

I dont know what "braised" means......I thought morrissey's keyboardist was roger manning??? I'd suspect england..... Other than morrissey,who was born in manchester.....I have no idea where the other band memebers were raised,sorry.

I know,the PIMP should know this right????? well,this doesnt mean im not a fan man,it just means Ive either probably read it somewhere beofre and forgotten,or just dont know it to begin with. I hope you find your info bra.

> I dont know what "braised" means......I thought morrissey's
> keyboardist was roger manning??? I'd suspect england..... Other than
> morrissey,who was born in manchester.....I have no idea where the other
> band memebers were raised,sorry.

> I know,the PIMP should know this right????? well,this doesnt mean im not a
> fan man,it just means Ive either probably read it somewhere beofre and
> forgotten,or just dont know it to begin with. I hope you find your info
> bra.

Interesting reply Pimp, thanks.

I know that there was a new keyboardist at the men show named mike something or other...is that what you're speaking about????? They couldve mentioned it that night of the show where he was from,I dont know??? i wasnt listening to alot of that stuff because there was alot of stuff going on around me,and i probably did hear it but forgot. I was in awe the whole night since it was my first trip to england ever.

There were alot of things going on all around me,so i was preoccupied at times throughout the show all night.

I guess he';s from cleveland from what someone said here,I didnt know that. The first time i saw or heard of him was that night. Im from dayton,ohio. Someone should ask him if he likes the indians????

I was at that show too that night and I didn't know the guys name either or where he was from,and I was next to the stage.

Back
Top Bottom